Avery 900 Super Cast|
• New, ultra conformable face stock
• Black & white: 9 years
• Colors: 6 - 8 years
• Metallics - 6 years
• Excellent high gloss • 110 colors • 2 mil
• Acrylic, pressure sensitive solvent adhesive
• Excellent conformability • High Durability
• Extensive Color Range and Color Match Service
Curve, Conform, Print and Cut – Our Enhanced Supercast Films Meet Any Screen and Cut Need.
When you need graphics that can tackle difficult shapes, curves and crevices, Avery 900 Supercast Series Opaque Films is a 2mil film and produces the best in screen and cut applications. Built on our proven film technology, these films are designed for superior conformability, easy installation and long-term removability.
• Improved for enhanced conformability – even in deep channels, over rivets and extreme curves without the need for primer.
• Smooth surface with a higher gloss.
• New 83# kraft liner for more efficient sign cutting and a smoother backside to help retain film gloss.
• 110 color options in stock
• New permanent adhesive with options for long-term removability and our HiTack adhesive for low energy substrates.
• Exceptional when used in 3D vehicle and architectural applications
• Faster, easier installation without the need for primer
• Easier processing, saving you time and money
• Smooth, paint-like finish
• Long-lasting graphics