Hotronix Fusion 16" x 20" Heat Press
Thread It! Print It! Spin It!
The curved cantilever design of the Fusion™ allows for full Threadability™ on the lower platen. This exclusive Stahls’ Hotronix® feature allows you to increase production up to 40%. Simply position, then rotate to decorate any area on the garment. The only heat press in the industry with a patented dual function to perform as a swing or draw press provides a heat-free work space.
Touch Screen Technology, the Fusion’s user interface, enables you to program an unlimited number of application settings. Additional features include a production cycle counter, auto on/off settings, and eight optional language settings.
The 16" x 20" Hotronix® Fusion™ is the world's only heat press engineered with dual-motion capabilities and touch screen technology. Its patented design allows it to perform in both swing or draw motion to accommodate user and workspace requirements. The Fusion heat press is in a class of its own - it's the world's first heat press equipped with touch screen technology and unlimited programmable settings to enhance the user experience. Patents pending.
- Dual function - swing or draw motion
- Easy to operate
- EZ-On Platen design
- Heat-free layout space
- Hotronix Fusion 16” X 20”
- Swing away or draw motion heat press
- Touch screen digital display
- To avoid burns, do not touch the heated platen during use
- Keep hands clear of the upper platen of the press
- during platen lock down as the pressure may cause injury
- Press should be placed on a sturdy, suitable stand at least 36"L x 24"W x 29"H
- Work area must be kept clean, tidy and free of obstructions
- Power supply cord must be disconnected before cleaning or servicing press
- Touch screen technology
- Unlimited preset programs
- Multiple time settings
- Auto on/off setting
- Multi-level password settings
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- Available in eight languages
- 3/4" thick non-stick coated upper platen
- Set to F° or C°
- Easy-to-install interchangeable platens
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- Temperature range 32°F – 430°F
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant
- Cast-aluminum frame
- Available in 110v or 220v.
- Premium warranty