VE Q24 - 24 inch Vinyl Cutter - Package 1
Quantity in Basket:
Ship Weight: 149.00 lbs.
Rating: Read Reviews
Supremely Built Cutters for the Serious Signmaker. Simply Annihilates the Competition!|
• VE Q-24 24" Vinyl Cutter and Stand
• VE LXi Apprentice™ Software
• Initial 90 Days Premium Support
• Designer's Product Suite - SignPower Clipart, MR Clipart Free 30 day trial, EnduraMAX Banner - 2' x 10 yd - White, EnduraMAT 18x24x0120 with SW logo, EnduraTEX Iron On 15" x 5 ft - White, SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer, EnduraTex Iron On Instruction Sheet
• Bonus Supply Kit - includes 1 roll vinyl*, R-Tape sample pack and 1 GOLD squeegee
* Sign Warehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability. MAC users, please call 800-699-5512 for assistance.
Vinyl Express Q-Series Specifications
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Support Package: 90 days Premium Support Package (PSP)
- Maximum Cutting Width Vinyl Express Q24: 24 in.
- Maximum Media Width Vinyl Express Q24: 30.3 in.
- Dimensions: 23H x 56W x 22D
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
- Min. Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Min. Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50° to 95° F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor