VE Q24 - 24 inch Vinyl Cutter - Package 2
Quantity in Basket:
Ship Weight: 150.00 lbs.
Rating: Read Reviews
Supremely Built Vinyl Cutters for the Serious Signmaker! All Q Series cutters include an advanced SmartFeed and Accuload media handling systems for superb tracking on long graphics, tangential control for accurate cuts even in thick media, and outstanding detail and precision, and bullet proof reliability. With a Vinyl Express Q Series vinyl cutter, you’re ready for everything from intricate ¼” fonts to 20 foot banner graphics.|
Package 2 includes:
- VE Q-24 24" Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- VE LXi Expert™ Software
- 2 Professional Clipart CD
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designer's Product Suite - Sign Power Clipart, MR Clipart FREE 30 trial, 1 - 24" x 30 ft. roll of EnduraMAX banner material, EnduraTEX Iron on 15 x 5ft. and a EnduraMAT 18x24.
- "Basic Vinyl Application" Video
- Bonus Supply Kit - includes 2 roll vinyl*, R-Tape sample pack and 1 GOLD squeegee
* SignWarehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability. MAC users, please call 1-800-699-5512 for assistance.
Vinyl Express Q-Series Specifications
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Support Package: 90 days Premium Support Package (PSP)
- Maximum Cutting Width Vinyl Express Q24: 24 in.
- Maximum Media Width Vinyl Express Q24: 30.3 in.
- Dimensions: 23H x 56W x 22D
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
- Minimum Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Minimum Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50° to 95° F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor