Supremely Built Vinyl Cutters for the Serious Signmaker! All Q Series cutters include an advanced SmartFeed and Accuload media handling systems for superb tracking on long graphics, tangential control for accurate cuts even in thick media, and outstanding detail and precision, and bullet proof reliability. With a Vinyl Express Q Series vinyl cutter, you’re ready for everything from intricate ¼” fonts to 20 foot banner graphics.|
Package 4 Includes:
- VE Q-30 30" Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- VE LXi MasterPlus™ Software
- 6 Professional Clip Art CDs
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designer's Product Suite - Sign Power Clipart, MR Clipart FREE 30 trial, 1 - 24" x 30 ft. roll of EnduraMAX banner material, EnduraTEX Iron on 15 x 5ft. and a EnduraMAT 18x24.
- Bonus Supply Kit includes 4 rolls vinyl*, R-Tape sample pack and 3GOLD squeegees
* SignWarehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
Vinyl Express Q-Series Specifications
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Max. Cutting Area: 30"
- Max. Material Size: 36.2"
- Dimensions: 23H x 56W x 22D
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Minimum Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply Mechanism: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media rack for simultaneously holding up to 3 rolls of media
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50° to 95° F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 3 year