Entry Level Engraver - Roland EGX-30A Rotary Engraver
Quantity in Basket:
Ship Weight: 40.00 lbs.
Be the first to rate this product
The EGX-30A provides the most cost-effective, computerized engraving solution available. Engineered for busy professionals looking for a second machine and beginners working on a limited budget, the EGX-30 engraves badges, nameplates, key rings, and luggage tags. It also scribes brass for awards and trophies. See Specifications |
The EGX-30A’s low profile, small footprint and quiet operation make it the perfect desktop engraving device for any office, shop or even home. Yet, its 12-by-8.13-inch work area and industry-standard 0.125-inch diameter spindle provide professional-grade precision and performance. With the EGX-30, you have a variety of tool choices right out of the box. You have the option of using an industry standard 1/8" (3.175mm) tool size, plus the ability to use a diamond drag toolol.
Engrave and scribe on a wide variety of light duty materials. Compatible materials include coated brass (diamond drag) for great looking trophy plates, as well as dual-coated micro-thin plastics (cutting) for professional badges, nameplates, key rings and luggage tags.
All Roland engravers come with Dr. Engrave software. Dr. Engrave has an automatic layout function for importing Excel and CSV database files for faster engraving of name tags and nameplates. Dr. Engrave quickly and automatically lays out jobs to fit material in the most efficient way possible. Another key Dr. Engrave feature is its ability to convert Windows TrueType fonts into single line fonts for optimal engraving. You also get MODELA 3D TEXT and Virtual MODELA along with Dr. Engrave with each Roland rotary engraver.
User Friendly Controls
Feed rate and spindle RPM can be adjusted with the user-friendly knob on the control panel.
- Convenient, 12-by-8-inch work area
- Surface detection at the push of a button
- Quiet operation
- Engraving software included
- Rail tracking for smooth engraving
- Includes Estimate™ sign estimating software.
- Table Size 12 in. x 8-1/16 in. (305 mm (X) x 205 mm (Y))
- Max. Operation 12 in. x 8-1/16 in. (305 mm (X) x 205 mm (Y) )
- Feed Rate 118-1/16 in. (X, Y-axis: Max. 3.0 m)/min. (1-15/16 in. (50 mm)/sec.)
- Mechanical Resolution 0.000394 in. (0.01 mm)/step 0.0000492 in.(0.00125 mm)/step ( micro-step control )
- Software Resolution 0.000394 in. (0.01 mm)/step
- Distance Accuracy Whichever the greater value of 0.00394 in. (0.1 mm) or 0.5% of moving distance
- Right-Angle Accuracy 12-1/16 in.( 0.0394 in.) (1 mm (305 mm))
- Spindle motor 15 W ( DC motor )
- Revolution Speed 5,000 --- 10,000 rpm
- Engraving tool Mounting Diameter 3.175 mm (1/8 in.)
- Interface Parallel (in compliance with the specification of Centronics) Serial (under RS-232C standard) Automatic switching
- Instruction System CAMM-GL II mode2
- Power Consumption 0.6 A / 117 V 0.4 A / 220 to 230 V 0.4 A / 230 to 240 V
- Acoustic Noise Level Operation mode: 70 dB (A) or less Standby mode: 40 dB (A) or less (According to ISO 7779)
- External Dimensions EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS 20-1/4 in.(W) x 19-3/8 in.(D) x 8-9/16 in. (H)(513 mm (W) x 491 mm (D) x 217 mm (H) )
- Weight 15.5 kg (34.2 lb.)
- Operation Temperature 5 to 40 C (41 to 104 F)
- Operation Humidity 35 to 75% ( no condensation )
Only while supply last!