Importing Color Profiles in Flexi 8.0v2/ 7.6v2 & 7.5v5:
Before you are able to install Color Profiles, you must first download the profile.
We recommend the (Oracal 3651G_CMYK 720x720) profile to use for most materials such as vinyl, banner, paper, etc..
For PrismJet users Click Here to download profile.
Please do not attempt to open these files. Profiles must be in a .ptf or .cft format to work with Flexi. Any other format such as .ICC or .ICM will not work correctly.
Once you have downloaded the profiles and saved them to your desktop you will be ready to install them to the Flexi program.
To install the color profiles, follow these steps:
1. Open just the Production Manager alone.
2. Highlight the printer in the left list.
3. If your using Flexi 7.5v5, go to Setup/Import Color Profiles, If your using FlexiSIGN 7.6v2, go to File/Import Presets
4. A dialog will popup on the screen, and you will need to navigate to your desktop or to the folder where you have the color profiles saved.
5. You are only able to import one profile at a time, select the profile and click OPEN, and you will get a message saying the profile was imported successfully.
After you have installed the printer drivers in the PM (Production Manager) and imported the color profiles, then right click on your printer in the production manager list and select Default Job Properties.
See Setting up your Defaults for the Printer in Production Manager for PrismJet.