1. Open your software. Click on File.
All VE LXi
2. Then click Import.
3. In the "Look in:" box, click the down arrow.
4. Select your CD-ROM drive.
5. Double click on the folder where the graph is located. It might take going through many folders to get to the file you want to import.
6. Click on the down arrow and select "All Files (*.*)"
7. Highlight the file that you want, then click Import.
8. Your cursor will have a blue dotted box attached to it. Click wherever you want the image to be placed.
9. Your image will be placed on your substrate right where you can send it to the cutter.