24 in Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus Vinyl Cutter and Stand - VE LXi Expert Software - Sign Supplies
Shipping Weight: 85.00 lbs.
Product Details: 24 in Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus Vinyl Cutter and Stand - VE LXi Expert Software - Sign Supplies
24 in Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus Vinyl Cutter and Stand, Vinyl Express LXi Expert Software & Sign Supplies
See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete package contents.
The CE6000 Plus is Graphtec’s professional class of cutting plotters. They're also cleaner, “greener” with an electronic design and manufacturing process that minimizes the environmental impact of the hardware equipment throughout its entire life cycle.
Both the CE6000-60 Plus and CE6000-120 Plus models come standard with a floor stand, rear media roll rack with new media brake, Graphtec Studio software, Cutting Master Plug-in, plus Graphtec’s ARMS (Automatic Registration Mark Sensor) system, which allows contour cutting of pre-printed graphics, artwork and media. Professional, reliable servo motors are made for production and accuracy!
Cutting vinyl film and contour cutting pre-printed graphics, artwork and media are what Graphtec cutting plotters are reliably famous for. Even cutting heat transfer vinyl media and rhinestone design template graphics is a breeze. The 24" CE6000-60 Plus and the 48" CE6000-120 Plus vinyl cutters deliver a maximum cutting force of up to 450 grams. The CE6000-60 Plus has a cutting speed up to 35 inches per second and the CE6000-120 Plus has a cutting speed of up to 40 inches per second.
Expanded Control Panel, Menu, and LCD Status Display
The built-in front control panel provides complete parameter control including eight preset cutting conditions, as well as advanced features like tangential control mode, down force offset, pen up speed, blade wear monitoring and more. With a 25 pin RS-232C or the Full Speed USB 2.0 control interface, the CE6000 Plus is compatible with legacy computer systems as well as the latest PCs available now and for several years to come.
Tangential Control Mode
The CE6000 Plus features a tangential control mode, enabling precise blade rotation control, ensuring square corner cuts, without rounded or lifted edges. This unsurpassed cutting quality is perfect for processing intricate designs on a variety of material. Cutting force is programmable with a 38-step range up to 450g cutting force.
Graphtec Studio and Cutting Master Software Included - Windows and Mac OS X Compatible
The CE6000 Plus comes with Graphtec Studio design software (Mac & Windows compatible) and Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Pro Studio (for Windows), Graphtec Studio (for Mac),
Windows driver, Cutting Plotter Controller. Cutting Master 4 Plug-in is for the latest versions of CorelDRAW® (Windows) and Adobe® Illustrator (Mac and Windows).
Cutting Master 4 plug-in integrates seamlessly into these applications to apply registration marks to the layout for print and cut designs, prepare the layout for output to the plotter, and to set the cutting conditions of the plotter. The CE6000 Plus is an economical sign making system, Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
High Speed USB 2.0 or RS232C Serial Interface
USB 2.0 (1.1 backward compatible) and RS232C ports connect with virtually any computer.
Media Supply System and Floor Stand
The precisely crafted media supply system, as an integrated part of the floor stand (standard for CE6000-60 Plus and CE6000-120 Plus), ensures accurate loading of media material and makes demanding long-length tracking and repetitive job operations effortless. The CE6000 Plus's media tracking capability has been enhanced with the addition of the media brake feature found on Graphtec's heavy duty FC8000 series plotters.
Smart Media Management
The Auto Pre-Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds roll media as need This feature enhances the plotter's tracking capability and is useful for unattended repeat jobs and long-length projects. With Auto Pre-Feed active, the CE6000 Plus advances the media to a user-specified distance, upon recognition of plot data exceeding the pre-fed length.
CE6000 Plus Cutting Applications Include:
- Cut Vinyl
- Cut Pre-Printed Labels
- Cut Heat Transfer
- Cut Masking Media
- Cut Rhinestone Stencil Templates
- Contour Cut Pre-Printed Stickers & Graphics
- Cut Etching and Sandblast Resist Stencils
- Contents & Specs
- 24" Graphtec CE6000-60 Plus Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- VE LXi Expert 12 Software
- Designer's Productivity Suite - SignPower Clipart, 24 in x 30 ft roll white EnduraMAX banner material, EnduraMAT 18 in x 24 in with SW logo, EnduraTEX Iron On 15 in x 5 ft - White, SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer, EnduraTex Iron On Instruction Sheet
- Basic Vinyl Application Video
- 2 Professional Clip Art CDs*
- Bonus Supply Kit - includes 2 rolls vinyl*, R-Tape sample pack and 1 GOLD squeegee
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Day Premium Support Package (PSP)
* SignWarehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
VE LXi Expert Software Features
LXi Expert is server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files.
- Design Central Interactive Toolbox
- Cloud Window Tools
- Online SAI Cloud File Storage
- Import-Export CASmate/Inspire/Gerber/50+ file formats
- Fill/Stroke Editor with Transparent Fill Option
- Fonts on the Fly/True Type/Type 1/FlexiFonts/CASmate Font Support
- Horizontal/Vertical/Arc/Block Text, Text on a Path
- Onscreen Kerning, Define Kerning, Kerning Presets
- Vinyl Cutting/Cut by Color/Color Nesting/Registration Marks
- Interactive Cutter Control/Auto-Weld/Auto-Trap/Poll Size
- Automatic Tiling
- Bezier Path Tool/Freehand Drawing Tool/Path Editing Tools
- Draw Shapes: Rectangles, Ovals, Polygons, Starbursts, and Advanced Borders
- CMYK/RGB/LAB/HSB/Spot Color Support
- Effects: Weld/Cut Out/Common/Exclude Common
- Inline-Outline/Contour/Multiple Contour Cut
- AutoTrace Vectorization/TWAIN Scanning/Centerline Trace Vectorization
- Multiple Undos/Redos
- Object Tools: Rotate/Mirror/Resize/Duplicate/Step and Repeat
- Distort/Drop Shadow/Smooth Shadow
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
24" CE6000-60 Plus Specifications
- Up to 35 inch-per-second cutting
- Up to 450 grams down-force
- ARMS (auto registration mark sensor)
- Graphtec Studio software (WIN & Mac)
- USB and Serial connectivity
- Plug-ins for CorelDRAW (Win) and Adobe Illustrator (Mac and Win)
- 2 years parts and labor warranty
- Lifetime Support plus 90 Day Premium Support Package (PSP)
Item CE6000-40 PLUS CE6000-60 PLUS CE6000-120 PLUS Configuration Grit roller with digital servo drive system Maximum cutting area (W x L)
14.76 in x 164 ft 0.5 in
(375 mm × 50 m) (*1)
23.74 in x 164 ft 0.5 in
(603 mm × 50 m) (*1)
47.75 inc x 164 ft 0.5 in
(1213 mm × 50 m) (*1)
Cutting area of guaranteed accuracy(W x L)
(when using the basket)
14.01 in x 6 ft 6.74 in
(356 mm × 2 m) (*1)
1 ft 11 in x 16 ft 4.85 in
(584 mm × 5 m) (*1)
3 ft 11 in x 16 ft 4.85 in
(1194 mm × 5 m) (*1)
Mountable media width Min. 1.96 in to Max.19.05 in (Min. 50 mm to Max. 484 mm) Min. 1.97 in to Max. 28.03 in (Min. 50 mm to Max. 712 mm) Min. 4.7 in to Max. 53 in (Min. 120 mm to Max. 1346 mm) Number of push rollers 2 rollers 4 rollers Maximum cutting speed 24 in/s (600 mm/s), in all directions 35 in/s (900 mm/s), at 45º angle 40 in/s (1000 mm/s), at 45º angle Maximum acceleration 69.55 ft (21.2 m/s2), at 45º direction 45.60 ft (13.9 m/s2), at 45º direction Maximum cutting force 4.41 N (450 gf) in 38 steps Minimum character size Approx. 5 mm alphanumeric (varies depending on character font and type of media) Programmable resolution GP-GL: 0.1 / 0.05 / 0.025 / 0.01 mm, HP-GL™: 0.025 mm Repeat-ability Max. 0.1 mm in plot up to 2 m (*1) Mountable number of tools 1 tool Blade type Supersteel Pen type Oil-based ballpoint, Water-based fiber-tip pen Media type Self-adhesive marking film (vinyl, fluorescent, reflective) excluding high-intensity reflective film,
up to 0.25 mm thickness Polyester film, up to 0.25mm thickness (unguaranteed accuracy)
Interface RS-232C, USB2.0 Buffer memory 2 MB Command sets GP-GL / HP-GL™ emulation (Set by command or auto-detect) Display Graphic type LCD with back-light (240dots x 128dots), supports 10 languages Registration mark sensing system Marks are scanned by an optical sensor (ARMS5.0), Segment area and Multiple marks compensation,
4-points axis alignment, Auto mark detect
Alignment accuracy Maximum 0.3 mm with printed image (when reading registration marks specified by this machine) Power source 100 to 120, 200 to 240 V AC (Auto switch), 50 / 60 Hz Power consumption 120 VA Operating environment 10 to 35 ºC, 35 to 75 % R.H. (non-condensing) Guaranteed accuracy environment 16 to 32 ºC, 35 to 70 % R.H. (non-condensing) External dimensions (W x D x H)
Approx. 26.45 x 13.30 x 10.47 in
(672 × 338 × 266 mm)
Approx. 35.43 x 23.34 x 41.18 in
(900 × 593 × 1046 mm)
Approx. 60.67 x 28.97 x 49.21 in
(1541 × 736 × 1250 mm)
Weight Approx. 23.14 lb (10.5 kg)
Approx. 46.29 lb (21 kg) (including stand 17.85 lb, 8.1 kg)
Approx. 89.28 lb (40.5 kg) (including stand 36.15lb, 16.4 kg) Compatible OS (*2) Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
Mac OSX 10.6 to macOS 10.12 (Graphtec Studio: 10.6 - 10.12, Cutting Master 4: 10.7 - 10.12)
Included software Cutting Master 4, Graphtec Pro Studio (for Windows), Graphtec Studio (for Mac),
Windows driver, Cutting Plotter Controller
Compatibility Standards Safety UL / cUL, CE mark, RoHS Directive EMC VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, EN55022 Class A
- Related Products