24 in Graphtec CE6000-60 Vinyl Cutter and Stand - VE LXi Expert Software - Sign Supplies
Shipping Weight: 85.00 lbs.
Product Details: 24 in Graphtec CE6000-60 Vinyl Cutter and Stand - VE LXi Expert Software - Sign Supplies
24 in Graphtec CE6000-60 Vinyl Cutter and Stand, Vinyl Express LXi Expert Software & Sign Supplies
See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete package contents.
The CE6000 are Graphtec’s professional class of cutting plotters. They're also cleaner, “greener” with an electronic design and manufacturing process that minimizes the environmental impact of the hardware equipment throughout its entire life cycle.
Both the CE6000-60 and CE6000-120 come standard with a floor stand, rear media roll rack with new media brake, Graphtec Studio software, Cutting Master Plug-in, plus Graphtec’s ARMS (Automatic Registration Mark Sensor) system, which allows contour cutting of pre-printed graphics, artwork and media. Professional, reliable servo motors are made for production and accuracy!
Cutting vinyl film and contour cutting pre-printed graphics, artwork and media are what Graphtec cutting plotters are reliably famous for. Even cutting heat transfer vinyl media and rhinestone design template graphics is a breeze. The CE6000-60 vinyl cutter delivers a maximum cutting force of 300 grams and a maximum speed of 24 & 35 inches per second, while the CE6000-120 vinyl cutter delivers a maximum cutting force of up to 450 grams and cutting speeds up to 40ips!
Expanded Control Panel, Menu, and LCD Status Display
The built-in front control panel provides complete parameter control including eight preset cutting conditions, as well as advanced features like tangential control mode, down force offset, pen up speed, blade wear monitoring and more. With a 25 pin RS-232C or the Full Speed USB 2.0 control interface, the CE6000 is compatible with legacy computer systems as well as the latest PCs available now and for several years to come.
Tangential Control Mode
The CE6000 features a tangential control mode, enabling precise blade rotation control, ensuring square corner cuts, without rounded or lifted edges. This unsurpassed cutting quality is perfect for processing intricate designs on a variety of material. Cutting force is programmable: the 24" CE6000-60 has a 31-step range up to 300g, and the 48" CE6000-120 provides a 39-step range up to 450g cutting force.
Graphtec Studio and Cutting Master 3 Software Included - Windows and Mac OS X Compatible
The CE6000 comes with Graphtec Studio design software (Mac & Windows compatible) and the completely new Cutting Master 3 Production Manager and Plug-in for the latest versions of CorelDRAW® and Adobe® Illustrator.
CuttingMaster 3 plug-in integrates seamlessly into these applications to apply registration marks to the layout for print and cut designs, prepare the layout for output to the plotter, and to set the cutting conditions of the plotter. The CE6000 is an economical sign making system, Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
High Speed USB 2.0 or RS232C Serial Interface
USB 2.0 (1.1 backward compatible) and RS232C ports connect with virtually any computer.
Media Supply System and Floor Stand
The precisely crafted media supply system, as an integrated part of the floor stand (standard for CE6000-60 and CE6000-120), ensures accurate loading of media material and makes demanding long-length tracking and repetitive job operations effortless. The CE6000's media tracking capability has been enhanced with the addition of the media brake feature found on Graphtec's heavy duty FC8000 series plotters.
Smart Media Management
The Auto Pre-Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds roll media as need This feature enhances the plotter's tracking capability and is useful for unattended repeat jobs and long-length projects. With Auto Pre-Feed active, the CE6000 advances the media to a user-specified distance, upon recognition of plot data exceeding the pre-fed length.
CE6000 Cutting Applications Include:
- Cut Vinyl
- Cut Pre-Printed Labels
- Cut Heat Transfer
- Cut Masking Media
- Cut Rhinestone Stencil Templates
- Contour Cut Pre-Printed Stickers & Graphics
- Cut Etching and Sandblast Resist Stencils
- Contents & Specs
- Graphtec CE6000-60 Vinyl Cutter and Stand
- VE LXi Expert 12 Software
- Designer's Productivity Suite - SignPower Clipart, 24 in x 30 ft roll white EnduraMAX banner material, EnduraMAT 18 in x 24 in with SW logo, EnduraTEX Iron On 15 in x 5 ft - White, SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer, EnduraTex Iron On Instruction Sheet
- Basic Vinyl Application Video
- 2 Professional Clip Art CDs*
- Bonus Supply Kit - includes 2 rolls vinyl*, R-Tape sample pack and 1 GOLD squeegee
- Initial 90 Day Premium Support Package (PSP)
* SignWarehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
VE LXi Expert Features
LXi Expert is server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files.
- Design Central Interactive Toolbox
- Cloud Window Tools
- Online SAI Cloud File Storage
- Import-Export CASmate/Inspire/Gerber/50+ file formats
- Fill/Stroke Editor with Transparent Fill Option
- Fonts on the Fly/True Type/Type 1/FlexiFonts/CASmate Font Support
- Horizontal/Vertical/Arc/Block Text, Text on a Path
- Onscreen Kerning, Define Kerning, Kerning Presets
- Vinyl Cutting/Cut by Color/Color Nesting/Registration Marks
- Interactive Cutter Control/Auto-Weld/Auto-Trap/Poll Size
- Automatic Tiling
- Bezier Path Tool/Freehand Drawing Tool/Path Editing Tools
- Draw Shapes: Rectangles, Ovals, Polygons, Starbursts, and Advanced Borders
- CMYK/RGB/LAB/HSB/Spot Color Support
- Effects: Weld/Cut Out/Common/Exclude Common
- Inline-Outline/Contour/Multiple Contour Cut
- AutoTrace Vectorization/TWAIN Scanning/Centerline Trace Vectorization
- Multiple Undos/Redos
- Object Tools: Rotate/Mirror/Resize/Duplicate/Step and Repeat
- Distort/Drop Shadow/Smooth Shadow
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Up to 35 inch-per-second cutting
- Up to 300 grams down-force
- ARMS (auto registration mark sensor)
- Graphtec Studio software (WIN & Mac)
- USB and Serial connectivity
- Plug-ins for CorelDRAW (Win) and Adobe Illustrator (Mac and Win)
- 2 years parts and labor warranty
- Lifetime Support plus 90 Day Premium Support Package (PSP)
Parameter CE6000-40 CE6000-60 CE6000-120 CPU 32-bit CPU Configuration Microgrit Rollers, moving media Drive system Digital Servo Motor Maximum cutting area 14.76 in x 164 ft (375 mm x 50 m) 23.7 in x 164 ft (603 mm x 50 m) 47.8 in x 164 ft (1213 mm x 50 m) Compatible Media widths Min: 2"(50mm) Max:19" (484mm) Min: 2 in (50 mm) Max: 28.0 in (712 mm) Min: 3.3 in (85 mm) Max: 53 in (1346 mm) Maximum Media thickness 10 mils (0.25 mm) Maximum Cutting speed 24 in/s (60 cm/s) in all directions 35 in/s (900 mm/s) @ 45˚direction 40 in/s (100 cm/s) @ 45˚direction Cutting Speeds 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 cm/s 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 cm/s 1-10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 cm/s Programmable Cutting Force (20 gf to 300 gf) (31 levels) (20 gf to 300 gf) (31 levels) (20 gf to 450 gf) (38 levels) Minimum character size Approx. 20 point, 0.196 inches (5 mm) for alphanumeric characters (depends on the medium, font, etc.) Mechanical resolution 0.0002 in (0.005 mm) Programmable resolution GP-GL: 0.01, 0.025, 0.05, 0.1 mm HP-GL: 0.025 mm Repeatable Precision 0.1 mm or less per 2 m (*1 Using Graphtec recommended media and appropriate cutting conditions.) No. of Tools mountable 1 - blade or pen Compatible Cutter type Graphtec SuperSteel blades, 0.9mm and 1.5mm diameter. Compatible Pen type Graphtec Water-based fiber-tip pens Compatible Media Vinyl film, fluorescent, decal, light reflective (except high-luminosity), paint masking, banner, thermal transfer vinyl, flex, flock, image transfer media, vinyl print media, etc. Interface Serial RS-232C / USB 2.0 High Speed Command modes GP-GL, HP-GL (selectable in Command menu) Display panel Graphic LCD with backlight (240 dots x 128 dots). Supports 10 languages Operating Environment 50 ~ 95˚F (10 ~ 35˚C) 35 ~ 75% RH (non-condensing) Recommended Environment 61 ~ 80˚F (16 ~ 32˚C) 35 ~ 70% RH (non-condensing) Dimensions w/ stand (w x d x h) 33.5 x 23.0 x 39.5 in. (851 x 585 x 1004 mm) 58.5 x 29.3 x 47.0 in. (1487 x 744 x 1194 mm) Shipping Weight (approx) 27 lbs ( 12.3kg) 66 lbs (30 kg) 99 lbs (45 kg) Warranty One Year Parts and Labor, Plus one additional year after online registration at www.graphtecamerica.com
- Related Products