24 in Vinyl Express Qe6000 Vinyl Cutter with LXi Expert Software Package
Shipping Weight: 65.00 lbs.
Product Details: 24 in Vinyl Express Qe6000 Vinyl Cutter with LXi Expert Software Package
Vinyl Express Qe6000 and VE LXi Expert Package
- See CONTENTS & SPECS for complete details
The Qe6000 is part of the prestigious family of Vinyl Express Q-Series cutters. Designed for the serious professional and built with superior technology, this vinyl sign cutter defines what premium performance is. So accurate and reliable, you might say that the Qe6000, like all the Q-Series cutters, performs as delicately as a ballet dancer yet works as hard as a lumberjack.
These vinyl cutters are a first choice of car and vehicle wrappers, custom apparel decorators, automotive window tinting shops and the monument industry. Why? The precision crafted media rollers, rugged extruded media stand, advanced cutting head, integrated media handling and easy multifunction controls handle tough jobs and difficult media with speed and accuracy. Cuts everything from thermal transfer materials to paint mask with ease.
The Vinyl Express Qe and Q-Series cutters are built exclusively for SignWarehouse by a manufacturer that's the world leader in performance and quality — a company whose name is literally synonymous with class-leading cut quality and bulletproof reliability.
The Vinyl Express name allows us to offer you both premium quality and unparalleled value at the same time. If you’re serious about the business of sign-making, the Vinyl Express Qe and Q-Series are built with you in mind. Thousands of satisfied customers can't be wrong!
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Contour cut pre-printed digital color images precisely using the Qe6000's ARMS registration mark sensor capability to create custom stunning decals, stickers and more.
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. Also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pinstripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
- 24" VE Qe6000 Vinyl Sign Cutter and Stand
- VE LXi Expert Software - CLOUD Based
- SignPower Clipart - Clipart samples
- SignShapes - Clipart samples
- Wildlife Clipart - Clipart samples
- 24 in x 30ft roll EnduraMAX banner material - White
- EnduraMAT 18 in x24 in with SW logo
- EnduraTEX Iron On 15 in x 5ft - White
- SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer
- EnduraTex Iron On Instruction Sheet
- Basic Vinyl Application Video
- Two (2) - 15" x 5yd rolls promo vinyl
- 12" x 25yd roll RTape Conform
- 6" x 10yd roll AT60 sample
- 3M GOLD squeegee
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Days Premium Support
* Sign Warehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
24" Vinyl Express Qe6000 Specifications
- Max. Speed: 24 inches per second
- Max. Material Width: 28 inches
- Max. Cutting Area: 23.7" x 98.4'
- Max. Cutting Thickness: 10 Mil
- Tracking: Up to 300 inches
- Cutter Down Force: 300 grams
- Max. Acceleration: up to 5.7g Diagonal; 4g Axial
- Mechanical Resolution: .0002 - .0005"
- Repeatability: .0039"/80"
- Data Interface: RS-232-C serial / USB
- Buffer: 2 MB
- Vinyl Plotter Dimensions: 33.5"W x 11.2"D x 8.7"H
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Windows OS compatible only
VE LXi Expert Features
LXi Expert is CLOUD server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files.
- Design Central Interactive Toolbox
- Cloud Window Tools
- Online SAI Cloud File Storage
- Import-Export CASmate/Inspire/Gerber/50+ file formats
- Fill/Stroke Editor with Transparent Fill Option
- Fonts on the Fly/True Type/Type 1/FlexiFonts/CASmate Font Support
- Horizontal/Vertical/Arc/Block Text, Text on a Path
- Onscreen Kerning, Define Kerning, Kerning Presets
- Vinyl Cutting/Cut by Color/Color Nesting/Registration Marks
- Interactive Cutter Control/Auto-Weld/Auto-Trap/Poll Size
- Automatic Tiling
- Bezier Path Tool/Freehand Drawing Tool/Path Editing Tools
- Draw Shapes: Rectangles, Ovals, Polygons, Starbursts, and Advanced Borders
- CMYK/RGB/LAB/HSB/Spot Color Support
- Effects: Weld/Cut Out/Common/Exclude Common
- Inline-Outline/Contour/Multiple Contour Cut
- AutoTrace Vectorization/TWAIN Scanning/Centerline Trace Vectorization
- Multiple Undos/Redos
- Object Tools: Rotate/Mirror/Resize/Duplicate/Step and Repeat
- Distort/Drop Shadow/Smooth Shadow
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 (5 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Excellent Cutter. Best of its size.
Such a great cutter, I have since bought 2. Arms is excellent, cutting is awesome!
Ross Ellis (Tunkhannock, PA) 11/1/2015
I started out with the VinylExpress R-Series and while that was okay to start out with (and a bit of a headache), I was able to make it work for a while. When I outgrew it, I looked into other cutters and came across this one. I can already tell you do NOT waste your money on the cheap cutters and get this one right away! I definitely wish I would have invested the money in this one to start with. It cuts so much easier and the settings are less complicated. It's also sturdier and have I mentioned it cuts like a dream? I'm actually able to weed with my eyes closed if I wanted. The cord that comes with it (that hooks to your computer) is a lot longer too which I find more convenient and it runs quiet. Like another reviewer said, this thing runs like a dream.
Amanda Schmitz (GARRISON, MN) 7/13/2015
Great upgrade to my business!
I started with the R31 cutter and it served me well for years. Now that I am ready for the big leagues, the Vinyl Express Qe6000 is a great cost effective option. I am more than happy with it and the service I get from Sign Warehouse.
Steve Hall (Richardson, Texas) 5/5/2015
I bought an entry level machine and quickly realized that I needed to upgrade. The VE Qe6000 was definitely a BIG step up from that machine. It has been a great value for the money. I have not had a single problem with it in the 9 months that I have been using it. The only thing that I wish it could do is to cross cut.
Susan Peterson (Bartlesville, OK) 9/16/2014
Night & Day Difference from the R Series ll !!!!
wow! love this machine! tracking is a little off when you have your speed set higher. slow it down, i ran a 35' piece today, with no sign of the vinyl losing tracking! definately empressed with this machine!
Nick Crouch (Maquoketa, IA) 6/28/2013
- Related Products
24 in Vinyl Express Qe6000 Vinyl Cutter with LXi Master Software PackageM-SPEC-QE6000-PAC3