54 in Graphtec FC8600-130 Vinyl Cutter & Stand - Package 4
Shipping Weight: 134.00 lbs.
Product Details: 54 in Graphtec FC8600-130 Vinyl Cutter & Stand - Package 4
Graphtec FC8600 Vinyl Cutter Packages
These packages add even more value to this cutter! You get Vinyl Express LXi Master Plus, from SAI, the makers of FlexiSIGN - and a supply starter kit. Don’t be fooled by any other software! Vinyl Express LXi software is one of the most-popular brands of sign-making software in the world and sells for hundreds. LXi Master Plus is a complete text layout and design program that utilizes both Windows TrueType and Adobe Type 1 fonts. LXi allows you to do simultaneous cutting and text editing. And you can import existing .eps and .ai designs. It's the ultimate design software in its industry and class.
LXi Master PLUS Features
- Flexi-SIGN Compatible Pen Fills for Solid Lettering
- Cut and Paste Options Automatic Color Separations for Cutting
- Vinyl Color Library Interactive Cutter Control
- 32-bit Code for Faster Operations Simultaneous Cutting and Designing
- Animated Previews Power Weed
- Editable Guidelines and Grids Automatic Registration Marks for Cutting
- Easy to Use Measuring Tool Automatic Horizontal and Vertical Tiling
- LXI Cloud archive access for online file storage
- Access to SignTracker templates, Sign.com logos and art
- Complete Object Layering Control Basic Library of 200 High-Quality Fonts
- Node Edit / Duplicate Auto Font Import
- Mirror Imaging / Basic Borders 51+ Import/Export filters (EPS, DXF, etc.)
- Multiple Documents Interface Rotate Objects
- Online Help / Case Conversion Drawing Tools / Shapes: Circles & Rectangles/Mirror
PLUS ... high quality scanning and autotracing. Other features include Contour-Cut Marks for the production of print and cut decals with your desktop inkjet or laser printer, * Distortions, smooth drop shadows, automatic text kerning, expanded shape tools, and the optional rhinestone wizard plug-in.
PLUS ... more vectorization tools including AutoTrace and Centerline Trace Vectorization, Bitmap tools including the abiltiy to rasterize vector graphics for export to clients, and color mode, bitmap transparency, move, lassoo and marquee tools. Your vector graphics are enhanced by the addtion of stripe effects and complex jobs are more easily managed using the Multiple Layers and Object Hierarchy tools and the Repeat Last Command function and more.
PLUS ... more shape tools, more bitmap tools and more pattern options. To aid your sign business and customer management, job info and job statistics are added. With the design, workflow and business management features found in LXi Master Plus, you have everything needed to start, run, and grow a successful sign business producing all manner of vector signs and graphics.Graphtec FC8600 Series: High-Performance, Roll-Feed Cutting Plotter
The cutting plotter that sets an industry standard for throughput, quality and durability is now an even more powerful tool for sign makers, graphic artists, auto-aftermarket professionals, countertop installers or anyone in search of the highest-quality and most technically-advanced cutter on the market. The newly designed FC8600 has many new features, including a 3-inch wide LCD Control Panel, a Dual User Configuration function, optional Ethernet capability and an enhanced ARMS contour-cutting system that automatically detects registration marks with color variants.
Graphtec FC8600 Features:
• Cutting plotter control software
• Next-generation ARMS (Auto Registration Mark Sensor)
• Three-step adjustable pinch-roller pressure settings
• Dual-user configuration settings
• Available Ethernet connection for sharing on networks
Highest cutting force in its class
600gf maximum cutting force for cutting wider variety of materials.
Fastest cutting speed in its class
58.5 inches per second (1485mm/s) maximum cutting speed for higher productivity.
Reliable long-length tracking
Stronger internal structure for improved media handling. The Optional flange set, new designed media basket and 3 different pressure push rollers provides more control on long length cutting for guaranteed 50 feet tracking.
Five sizes choose from
The series come in cutting width of 24”, 30”, 42”, 54” and 64” to fit your requirements.
*When Using with Graphtec specified media and cutting condition.
Cutting Plotter Controller Software enables remote control via a Pc. 3 inch LCD display with interactive operation panel.
ARMS4.0, Advanced Registration Mark Sensing system for improved handling.
- Flexi-SIGN Compatible Pen Fills for Solid Lettering
- Contents & Specs
- Package Includes:
• Graphtec FC8600-130 54 inch vinyl sign cutter with stand and canvas bag
• LXi Master Plus CLOUD Software
• Designer's Productivity Suite - SignPower Clipart, 24 in x 30 ft roll white EnduraMAX banner material, EnduraMAT 18 in x 24 in with SW logo, EnduraTEX Iron On 15 in x 5 ft - White, SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer, EnduraTex Iron On Instruction Sheet
• Supply Bundle Package 4 includes: 4 rolls of vinyl, R-Tape sample pack and 3 GOLD squeegee
• Basic Vinyl Application Video
• Lifetime Support plus 90 Day Premium Support Package (PSP)
* Sign Warehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
Graphtec FC8600-130 Specifications:
• Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit roll™ drive
• Maximum Cutting Area: 54.0 in x 164ft
• Compatible media width: 2.0 in x 60.2 in
• Maximum auto cross cutting width: 59.5 in
• Standard push rollers included: 3
• Auto sheet cutter maximum thickness: 11 mil including release liner
• Maximum media cutting thickness: 59.1 mil
• Maximum cutting speed: 58.5 in/s (1485 mm/s) diagonal
• Maximum acceleration: 4.0 G (39.2 m/s2) 5.7 diagonal
• Programmable cutting force: 20 g to 600 g (0.2 N to 5.88 N) in 48 steps
• Mechanical resolution: 0.0002 in (0.005 mm); Minimum Character Size *2 0.125in alphanumeric Helvetica Medium Font
• Programmable resolution: GP-GL™: .1/.05/.025/.01mm, HP-GL®: 0.001 in (0.025 mm): GPGL: 254, 508, 1016, 2540: HPGL1016
• Repeatability*1: 0.0039 in / 80 in (0.1 mm / 2 m) travel or better
• Tools: Accepts one tool at a time: cutting blade, plotting pen, pouncing tool, second penholder (optional)
• Blade Types: Tungsten Carbide (0.9 mm or 1.5 mm)
• Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, oil-based ballpoint, light pointer (for proofing)
• Media Types: Self-adhesive vinyl film, window tint film, paint protection film, • etc.
• Perforated line cutting: Standard
• Interfaces: RS-232C serial, USB2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible), Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base • E-TX (optional)
• Data buffer: 2 MB
• Command Set: GP-GL™ / HP-GL® (auto selecting)
• Control Panel display: 3” Graphic LCD with comprehensive icon-corresponding soft keys
• Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, German, French, Italian
• Registration and axis alignment: Standard Registration Mark Sensor for automated contour/die-cutting of pre-printed images
• Media supply mechanism: Brake system assist for enhanced media alignment; Media Guide lines
• Media pre-feed: Standard built-in SmartFeed™ function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for an operator-specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length
• Power requirement: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max.
• Certifications: CE mark, FCC, VCCI, cUL, UL, RoHS
• Media Catch basket, Media bracket: Included
• Standard software included: CuttingMaster2™ plug-in software to CorelDraw® and Adobe Illustrator® (Windows® and Mac® compatible), Cutting Plotter Controller software (Windows® only)
• Standard accessories included: (1) PHP 32-CB09NHS Blade Holder; (1) CB09UA-1 Blade; (1) KF550 Black (water-based fiber top pen)
• Warranty: 3 year parts & labor
• Floor stand shipping weight & dimension: 22 lbs; 34.6” x 10.2” x 8.9”
• Unit Shipping weight & dimension: 127.9 lb; 81.8” x 17.8” x 24.1”
*1 When operated with Graphtec-specified media and conditions.
*2 Brand names and products listed here are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
- Related Products