Chemica Fashion Heat Transfer Vinyl - 14.75 in x 66 ft - Wood Grain
Shipping Weight: 4.60 lbs.
Product Details: Chemica Fashion Heat Transfer Vinyl - 14.75 in x 66 ft - Wood Grain
EnduraTEX HotMark Fashion! This exciting
Chemica US Fashion
- Matte polyurethane flex, with patterns - For use with cotton, polyester, and similar fabrics
- 2 mil, very thin & flexible, soft, super-stretchable
- self adhesive carrier
- Can be layered with HotMARK 70
- Heat pressing: 300-350 degrees F for 15-20 seconds, hard pressure and peel cold
Application Directions: Reverse cut, use 45 degree blade through adhesive layer (dull side) to plastic backing. Weed excess material. Lay cut pattern on fabric. Cover design are with teflon sheet. Heat transfer at 300-350 degrees F for 15-20 seconds. Peel cold. Transferred image can be covered with teflon sheet and reheated, if necessary.
Wash Instructions: Do not exceed water temperatures of 140 degrees F and do NOT dry in a tumble dryer. thermal transfer product adds pizzazz to your custom t-shirt graphics. Choose from 36 patterns.
• Matte polyurethane flex with patterns - For use with cotton polyester and similar fabrics
• 2 mil very thin & flexible soft super-stretchable
• 36 patterns
• Self adhesive carrier
• Can be layered with HotMark 70 or HotMark Fashion
• Use a 45 degree blade
• Actual material size: 14.75"" width
• Heat pressing: 300-350 degree F for 15-20 seconds
• Hard pressure. Peel cold
• Application Directions: Reverse cut use 45 degree blade through adhesive layer (dull side) to plastic backing. Weed excess material. Lay cut pattern on fabric. Cover design area with teflon sheet. Heat transfer at 300-350 degree F for 15-20 seconds. Peel cold. Transferred image can be covered with teflon sheet and reheated if necessary
• Wash Instructions: Dont exceed water temperatures of 140 degree F. Tumble dry not recommended
Note: Due to variety of textiles and their treatments conduct a print trial before each use. For best results always apply layers of like products. (Ex. HotMark Material on HotMark Material). Mixing transfer films in layered graphics may result in peeling of layers when washed.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 5 out of 5 (2 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Super Easy To Work With
This is some of th easiest transfer material Easiest I have ever worked with. It weeds like a dream and cuts like butter. Can't ask for anything better. My personal shirt has so far lasted through 147 washes and shows no wear or cracking. AWESOME!!!!
Manuela Nickerson (Dudley, NC) 4/14/2013
Love these EnduraTex HotMark Fashion
I absolutely LOVE this! We are in the cheerleading uniform business and are always looking for new ways to put team names on shirts, uniforms, etc. Our customers love these products!
Jennifer Wells (Houston, TX) 4/8/2010