Chemica FirstMARK Heat Transfer Vinyl - 14.75 in x 22 ft - Fluorescent Pink
Shipping Weight: 1.70 lbs.
Product Details: Chemica FirstMARK Heat Transfer Vinyl - 14.75 in x 22 ft - Fluorescent Pink
Chemica US FirstMARK
- Semi-matte finish for cotton, polyester, acrylic fabrics
- 4.1 mil B&W & 4.9 mil colors
- 25 Colors
- High speed cutting, ultra-fine detail, easy weeding!
Application Directions: Reverse cut through adhesive layer to plastic backing. Use 45 degree blade, weed excess material. Lay cut pattern on fabric. Cover design area with teflon sheet. Heat transfer at 280 degrees for 15-20 seconds with medium pressure. Peel cold. Can be covered with Teflon sheet and reheated, if necessary.
Wash Instructions: Do NOT exceed water temperatures of 180 degrees. Do NOT dry in a tumble dryer.finish for cotton polyester acrylic fabrics
• 4.1 mil B&W & 4.9 mil colors
• Actual material size: 14.75"" width
• 25 colors
• Use a 45 degree blade
• Thin and stretchable
• Resistant self adhesive carrier
• Special self adhesive layer permits high speed cutting for ultra-fine detail and easy weeding
• Cut in mirror image through the adhesive layer (dull side) to the plastic backing. Weed the excess material and lay the cut pattern on the fabric. Cover design area with cover sheet
• When transfer is cool to your touch peel away the backing sheet. Transferred image may be covered with a non-stick sheet and be reheated if necessary
• High speed cutting ultra-fine detail easy weeding
• Application Directions: Reverse (mirror) cut through adhesive layer to plastic backing. Weed excess material. Lay cut pattern on fabric. Cover design area with teflon sheet. Heat transfer at 280 degree F for 15-20 seconds with medium pressure. Peel cold. Can be covered with Teflon sheet and reheated if necessary
• Wash Instructions: Do not exceed water temperatures of 180 degree F. Do not dry in a tumble dryer
Note: Due to variety if textiles and their treatments conduct a print trial before each use. For best results always apply layers of like products. Ex. FirstMARK on FirstMARK
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 4.66 out of 5 (6 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Frist time using it and it work great will use it again.
Dominic Francis (Bronx, NY) 9/21/2014
Decent for the money, but has its downfalls.
It does cut and weed easily, first time using it and i'm not impressed. Maybe I was spoiled with the HotMark 70 and the EnduraTEX FLEX... followed the instructions but it still appears that it "melts" onto the shirt, looks blotchy. I wouldn't recommend it for layering, its thick and the fluorescent pink I used shrunk, the green and yellow didn't. For the price tho I do like it, ill use it again for short term cheap promo stuff.
Travis Farrar (Topeka, KS) 9/13/2013
Great heat press vinyl!
I bought this to use mostly on shirts and have used it on several times and it is great and easy to use. Weeds easy and love it, and wiil buy more.
Steve Alewine (Tuscumbia, AL) 2/11/2013
EnduraTEX FirstMark Heat Transfer
Very easy to use, I was well pleased with the finished product... Great for beginners.
CAREY (, GA) 3/30/2011
It is great! Easy to weed and heat press! Love it!
Amber Waite (Bloomfield, NM) 3/8/2010