Daige Solo 25 Laminator
Shipping Weight: 87.00 lbs.
Product Details: Daige Solo 25 Laminator
- Daige Solo Cold laminators are the most cost-effective for solvent and eco-solvent printers. Hot laminators are not recommended for solvent and eco-solvent prints as the heat degrades the print quality. These laminators use pressure sensitive (cold) films, to protect the color balance of a digital print. You can laminate long prints for vehicle warps down to small photos. Laminating provides many benefits like protects print from dirt and fingerprints, scratches and extends the life of the print. The Solo 25 can also be used to mount prints to a board, or even adhesive to a board from a roll. Optional footswitch and stand The Daige Solo 25 Cold Laminator features:
- Automatic pressure control; no knobs to turn or set
- Silicone covered top and bottom nip rollers
- Steel cores in top rollers yields added pressure
- Automatic take up shaft for release liner paper
- Heavy Duty Motor
- Print holder in front for long prints (Optional on Solo 25)
- Rugged steel and aluminum casing
- Auto adjusting: accommodates boards up to 1/2″ thick
- Available in 25″, 38′, 55″ and 65″ widths
- Optional Foot Switch
- Optional Stand, Stand not Included
- Ships by Truck. Standard truck shipping is door to location. Additional charges may be required for door to door delivery, which includes removal from truck and inside delivery. Please call for truck shipping quote.