Endura HTX Aluminum Sports Water Bottle - Metallic Silver
Shipping Weight: 0.30 lbs.
Product Details: Endura HTX Aluminum Sports Water Bottle - Metallic Silver
Endura HTX Sports Water Bottles are ideal for custom-decorated applications like promotional items and gifts. These rugged durable products are polymer-coated for dye sublimation. The polymer-coating supports vivid, high-quality images through dye sublimation and laser transfer.Features:
- Rugged aluminum construction with convenient screw-on cap
- Carbine clip for easy attachment to bicycles & backpacks.
- Available in silver metallic or gloss white finish.
- Gloss white mugs are fully coated for uniform finish
- Silver water bottles have subtle but elegant metal flake finish that illuminates your transfers
- Fits in most mug presses and automotive cup holders
- Individually packaged for easy reselling.
- Sold in quantities of 5
Sublimation ink, sublimation toner, laser transfer, laser engraving, and vinyl graphics.
Sublimation Application Instructions:
- Print image in reverse using sublimation ink or toner. Fix transfer paper to water bottle with heat transfer tape.
- Press in Endura MP5 or similar mug press with medium pressure for 4 minutes @ 390 - 400°F (198 - 205° C)
- Remove from press, and immediately remove transfer paper.
- Submerge or rinse bottle in cool water to stop sublimation process.
Laser Transfer Application Instructions:
- Print image in reverse on ICHHARD or similar hard-surface laser transfer paper. Fix transfer paper to bottle with heat transfer tape.
- Press in MP5 or similar mug press with firm pressure for 3 minutes @ 300 °F (149° C)
- Remove from press. Wait two minutes.
- Submerge or rinse in cool water for 15 - 30 seconds
- Peel paper smoothly back along surface
- Cure in convection oven for 20 minutes at 360°F (182°C).(Remove cap before curing)
- Contents & Specs
- Sports Water Bottles - Metallic Silver (Sold in quantities of 5)
Fluid volume 16.9 OZ (500 ml) Height (Bottle & cap) 7.5" (191 mm) Imprintable area 4.25" x 9" (108 x 228 mm)