EnduraCUT 2 Desktop Vinyl Cutter Magnetic Vehicle Sign Business Package
Shipping Weight: 90.00 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraCUT 2 Desktop Vinyl Cutter Magnetic Vehicle Sign Business Package
EnduraCUT2 Magnetic Vehicle Sign Business Package Contents
- See CONTENTS & SPECS
The EnduraCUT 2 is the perfect machine to start your vinyl sign business or an economical back-up for your existing vinyl cutter. With a quieter and more precise digital servo motor, this desktop vinyl sign cutter is a professional machine that's unique in its price range. It's a sensible choice for cutting small to medium format graphics. Great for short run production. Plus, the EnduraCUT 2 can cut rhinestone stencil film up to 25mil thickness!
Easy to transport to race events, flea markets and other places. Packages come with everything you need to get going and more. Qualifies for Trade Up Program and includes Designer's Productivity Suite.
Note: The EnduraCUT 2 is not recommended for for cutting sandblast resist rubber or sandblast stencil on a daily basis.
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. The EnduraCUT can also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pin stripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
- EnduraCUT 2S 24" Desktop Vinyl Cutter
- LXi Expert Software - CLOUD Based
- Basic Vinyl Application Video
- 2 Professional Clipart Packages
- 24in x 30ft White enduraMAX Banner Material
- EnduraMAT 18in x 24in x .120 with SW Logo
- 15" x 5 ft roll of EnduraTEX Iron On White
- SignTracker 90 Day Trail Version Flyer
- EnduraTEX Iron On Instruction Sheet
- 3M Gold Squeegee
- 12in x 25 yd R-Tape Conform Sample Roll
- 6in x 10yd AT60 Tape Sample Roll
- Two (2) - 15in x 5yd Promo Rolls Vinyl
- Key Span Adapter
- 6ft Serial Cable
- EnduraMAG Sets 12in x 24in (10 sets of each color below)
- Gloss White
- Matte White
- Vinyl Tool Kit
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Day Premium Support
* Sign Warehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
EnduraCUT 2 24" Desktop Vinyl Cutter Specifications:
- Operational Method: Friction Feed
- Max. Cutting Width: 23.2" / 589 mm
- Max. Material Width: 28.3" / 719 mm
- Max. Material Thickness: 25 mil (0.25"/0.635mm) †
- Front and rear media sensors
- Pinch roller position sensors
- Drive: DC Servo Control
- Cutting Force: 400 grams
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 23.62 in/sec; 600 mm/sec
- Pinch Rollers: 2
- Memory: 4 MB in Buffer
- Tangential mode and Overcut functions for precise cutting of thick media
- Interfaces: Parallel (Centronics) & Serial (RS-232S)
- Commands: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines)
- Commands: HP-GL
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature: 10ºC ~ 35º / 50ºF ~ 95ºF;
- Humidity: 25% - 75%
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.67" x 34.61" x 10.16"; 220mm x 879mm x 258mm
- Weight: 28.6 lbs; 13 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
† This machine is not recommended for the regular use for cutting 25 mil stencil, but can be used occasionally for rhinestone stencil film and other less demanding applications. Please consult with us before purchasing if you intend to cut 25 mil media on a regular basis.
VE LXi Expert Features
LXi Expert is CLOUD server based and can be your off-site file backup, too. You have instant access to SignTracker tools and templates plus, you have access to Sign.com logos and clipart files.
- Design Central Interactive Toolbox
- Cloud Window Tools
- Online SAI Cloud File Storage
- Import-Export CASmate/Inspire/Gerber/50+ file formats
- Fill/Stroke Editor with Transparent Fill Option
- Fonts on the Fly/True Type/Type 1/FlexiFonts/CASmate Font Support
- Horizontal/Vertical/Arc/Block Text, Text on a Path
- Onscreen Kerning, Define Kerning, Kerning Presets
- Vinyl Cutting/Cut by Color/Color Nesting/Registration Marks
- Interactive Cutter Control/Auto-Weld/Auto-Trap/Poll Size
- Automatic Tiling
- Bezier Path Tool/Freehand Drawing Tool/Path Editing Tools
- Draw Shapes: Rectangles, Ovals, Polygons, Starbursts, and Advanced Borders
- CMYK/RGB/LAB/HSB/Spot Color Support
- Effects: Weld/Cut Out/Common/Exclude Common
- Inline-Outline/Contour/Multiple Contour Cut
- AutoTrace Vectorization/TWAIN Scanning/Centerline Trace Vectorization
- Multiple Undos/Redos
- Object Tools: Rotate/Mirror/Resize/Duplicate/Step and Repeat
- Distort/Drop Shadow/Smooth Shadow
- Optional Rhinestone Wizard plug-in
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 4 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Alright so i have been using this cutter for about a month now. I use it in a flea market. Compared to the R31 this thing is awesome. I also have a QE6000 that i got with my print/cut package. I prefer the QE6000 over this but that's like comparing a ford escort to a cadillac. Despite what the sales people may tell you... this cutter has usb interface. It also detects the media's edge (more on that later) and it detects the end of the roll. You CAN feed the media back and forth with a press of a button, and you can also set the start point with a press of a button. It does have servo motors so it is much quieter than the R31. The stand that you can order with this cutter is very well built unlike the R31 stand. However, the stand does no have a roll holder to amount to anything. It has 2 brackets that sit on the center support of the stand. Very awkward to load and unload media. The cutter, however, came with a mountable stand bracket that i may end up using instead of the endura roller i purchased. I took off one star because the cutter won't recognize the full width of the media. If i have the pinch rollers on the edge of the media that is 15" the machine will only detect about 13.25" of it. So you're losing almost a full 2 inches that could be used. I purchase 8" rolls to do single line lettering jobs and i find myself having to waste 15" roll for 7" lettering. It's a bit irritating at times. The machine is also bit of a pain to get set up for glitter heat transfer vinyl because glitter vinyl is so thick. Other than that i love the machine for what i need it for.
Christopher Williamson (DALLAS, GA) 3/28/2016