EnduraCUT 2 Desktop Vinyl Cutter + Master Plus + JetPRESS Heat Bundle
Shipping Weight: 77.00 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraCUT 2 Desktop Vinyl Cutter + Master Plus + JetPRESS Heat Bundle
EnduraCUT 2 Vinyl Cutter & George Knight JetPress Package
- For package contents see CONTENTS & SPECS
This package is a startup equipment, software and supply kit that includes a George Knight JetPress heat press and EnduraTEX T-shirt vinyl. Your EnduraCUT 2 desktop vinyl cutter can fuel the start of a profitable graphic T-shirt business. In addition to signs and banners, this plotter package can produce league jerseys, funny tees, rhinestone shirts, and more!
EnduraCUT 2 is also the perfect machine to start your vinyl sign business or an economical back-up for your existing vinyl cutter. With a quieter and more precise digital servo motor, this desktop vinyl sign cutter is a professional machine that's unique in its price range. It's a sensible choice for cutting small to medium format graphics. Great for short run production. Plus, the EnduraCUT 2 can cut rhinestone stencil film up to 25mil thickness!
Easy to transport to race events, flea markets and other places. Packages come with everything you need to get going and more. Qualifies for Trade Up Program and includes Designer's Productivity Suite.
Note: The EnduraCUT 2 is not recommended for for cutting sandblast resist rubber or sandblast stencil on a daily basis.
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. The EnduraCUT can also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pin stripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
- EnduraCUT 2 24" Desktop Vinyl Cutter
- George Knight JetPress Swing Away Heat Press - 9" x 12"
- Vinyl Express LXi Master Plus Software - CLOUD Based
- 7 Professional Clipart
- SignPower Clipart - Clipart samples
- SignShapes - Clipart samples
- Typhoon 2 - Clipart samples
- Motorcycle Mania - Clipart samples
- Cowboy Up - Clipart samples
- Silhouette Society - Clipart samples
- 2Tuff Vol 2 - Clipart samples
- 24" x 30 ft roll white EnduraMAX banner material
- EnduraMAT 18 in x 24 in with SW logo
- EnduraTEX Iron On 15"x 5ft - White
- EnduraTEX Iron On Instruction Sheet
- SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer
- Four (4) - 15in x 5yd rolls of Promo Vinyl
- 12in x 25yd R-Tape Conform sample pack
- 6in x 10yd AT60 Tape Sample Roll
- Three (3) - 3M gold squeegees
- Basic Vinyl Application DVD
- 15in x 11ft endiraTEX FirstMARK Heat Press Material (one of each)
- HOTMARK Sample Roll
- 5 mil Endura Teflon Sheet – 16in x 20in
- Key Span Adapter
- 6ft Serial Cable
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90 Days Premium Support
* Sign Warehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
EnduraCUT 2 24" Desktop Vinyl Cutter Specifications:
- Operational Method: Friction Feed
- Max. Cutting Width: 23.2" / 589 mm
- Max. Material Width: 28.3" / 719 mm
- Max. Material Thickness: 25 mil (0.25"/0.635mm) †
- Front and rear media sensors
- Pinch roller position sensors
- Drive: DC Servo Control
- Cutting Force: 400 grams
- Maximum Cutting Speed: 23.62 in/sec; 600 mm/sec
- Pinch Rollers: 2
- Memory: 4 MB in Buffer
- Tangential mode and Overcut functions for precise cutting of thick media
- Interfaces: Parallel (Centronics) & Serial (RS-232S)
- Commands: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Configurable Origin: Yes
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines)
- Commands: HP-GL
- Operational Environment:
- Temperature: 10ºC ~ 35º / 50ºF ~ 95ºF;
- Humidity: 25% - 75%
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.67" x 34.61" x 10.16"; 220mm x 879mm x 258mm
- Weight: 28.6 lbs; 13 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Note: Specifications subject to change without notice
† This machine is not recommended for the regular use for cutting 25 mil stencil, but can be used occasionally for rhinestone stencil film and other less demanding applications. Please consult with us before purchasing if you intend to cut 25 mil media on a regular basis.
George Knight JP12 Swing Away Heat Press Machine
The JetPress swing away designed machines are heavy duty line of low-cost, economical swing away heat presses
- Intended for start-ups, home use and small commercial, hobby-oriented transfer printing. The JetPress machines are ideal for ink-jet, bubble-jet, laser, copier and sublimation iron-on transfer paper users seeking professional quality imprinting results, without the costs associated with commercial press equipment
- The JP12 feature a Digital Countdown Timer, adjustable Temperature Control and Temperature Readout, and adjustable Pressure
- These presses apply several hundred pounds of clamping force with little operator effort, at much better pressure and temperature than a hand iron can deliver, at a fraction of the time
- Dimensions: 16"D x 18"W x 10"H
- 9" x 12" Heat Platen
- Digital Countdown Timer w/alarm
- Adjustable height for items over 1" thick
- Adjustable Temperature control (over 400º F)
- Accurate Temperature gauge
- Smooth swing away action
- Solid steel welded frame
- Silicone pad pressing surface
- Heating indicator light
- Modular cord & plug
Vinyl Express Master Plus Software Features:
- All of the features of LXi Expert and Master
- New Artwork Approval Tool
- Color Trace Vectorization
- Pattern Fills
- Templates: Apply, Create, & Edit
- Job Estimation
- Fans, Arrows, Parametric Shapes
- Text Spacing, Insert Symbol, Distribute Objects
- Effects: Blend/Separate Overlap
- Bitmap Filters: Reduce Noise, Blur, Sharpen, Levels, Brightness&Contrast, etc
- Bitmap Color Editing Tools: Bitmap Lasso/Magic Wand/Crop/Stamp
- Rhinestone Wizard engraving fills
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 4 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Alright so i have been using this cutter for about a month now. I use it in a flea market. Compared to the R31 this thing is awesome. I also have a QE6000 that i got with my print/cut package. I prefer the QE6000 over this but that's like comparing a ford escort to a cadillac. Despite what the sales people may tell you... this cutter has usb interface. It also detects the media's edge (more on that later) and it detects the end of the roll. You CAN feed the media back and forth with a press of a button, and you can also set the start point with a press of a button. It does have servo motors so it is much quieter than the R31. The stand that you can order with this cutter is very well built unlike the R31 stand. However, the stand does no have a roll holder to amount to anything. It has 2 brackets that sit on the center support of the stand. Very awkward to load and unload media. The cutter, however, came with a mountable stand bracket that i may end up using instead of the endura roller i purchased. I took off one star because the cutter won't recognize the full width of the media. If i have the pinch rollers on the edge of the media that is 15" the machine will only detect about 13.25" of it. So you're losing almost a full 2 inches that could be used. I purchase 8" rolls to do single line lettering jobs and i find myself having to waste 15" roll for 7" lettering. It's a bit irritating at times. The machine is also bit of a pain to get set up for glitter heat transfer vinyl because glitter vinyl is so thick. Other than that i love the machine for what i need it for.
Christopher Williamson (DALLAS, GA) 3/28/2016