EnduraCUT 3 Vinyl Cutter with MasterPlus Software & JetPRESS JP12 Heat Press Package
Shipping Weight: 92.00 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraCUT 3 Vinyl Cutter with MasterPlus Software & JetPRESS JP12 Heat Press Package
EnduraCUT 3 Package Contents
- See CONTENTS & SPECS
The EnduraCUT 3 is the perfect machine to start your vinyl sign business or an economical back-up for your existing vinyl cutter. With a quieter and more precise digital servo motor, this vinyl sign cutter is a machine that's unique in its price range. It's a sensible choice for cutting small text and graphics that weed quickly and easily. Great for short run production. Plus, the EnduraCUT 3 can cut rhinestone stencil film up to 25mil thickness!
The 24" Vinyl Express EnduraCUT 3 model comes with a digital servo motor with AAS II Firmware, contouring cutting software, a basic stand and a canvas media basket. With fast cutting speed, superb tracking and powerful downforce, this outstanding cutter comes with packages that have what you need to get going. Qualifies for Trade Up Program and includes Designer's Productivity Suite.
Note: The EnduraCUT 3 is not recommended for for cutting sandblast resist rubber or sandblast stencil on a daily basis.
What can I do with this cutter?
The sky's the limit!
Create, cut and then heat press logos, sayings and graphics onto T-shirts, tablecloths, linens and other fabrics. And with the wide variety of heat press material films available, you can choose glitter and specialty films for extra pizzazz. The EnduraCUT can also cut rhinestone stencil for those sparkling designs!
Design and cut graphics and lettering for walls and windows. Letters, words, quotes and names can personalize any room from the kitchen to the nursery. Add elegance, make a statement or add visual interest to homes, apartments and offices.
Personalize vehicles by adding a custom license plate or decal onto vehicles. Make those cute stick figures of people or critters you see on loads of vans and SUVs! Add some pin stripping, flames or flourishes to make that truck stand out. Don't forget you can also apply designs and decals onto motorcycles and ATVs.
Make yard signs by cutting and applying vinyl lettering to corrugated plastic blanks, using a simple stand to place into the ground.
Design banners for grand openings, sales, closings and weddings. Draw extra attention to businesses and special events.
Apply cut lettering and graphics onto magnetic material for removable vehicle signage. Pre-cut magnetic blank sets make it easy and simple.
Use the contour cutting feature to cut out pre-printed decals and graphics by aligning registrations marks.
So many more applications, too. The sky's the limit!
- Contents & Specs
- EnduraCUT 3 24" Vinyl Cutter
- Stand for EnduraCUT 2/3
- Media Basket Assembly 2/3
- George Knight Jet Press 12 Swing-away Heat Press
- VE LXi Master Plus Software - CLOUD Based
- EnduraMAX Banner 2' x 10yd - White
- EnduraMAT 18 x 24 x .120
- SignTracker 90 Day Trial Version Flyer
- 3 - 3M Gold Squeegees
- 12" x 25 yd RTape Conform Sample Roll
- 6" x 10 yd AT60 Sample Roll
- Basic Vinyl Application DVD
- 8 Professional Clipart
- MotorMania - Clipart samples
- SignPower Clipart - Clipart samples
- SignShapes - Clipart samples
- Typhoon 2 - Clipart samples
- Silhouette Society - Clipart samples
- Cowboy Up - Clipart samples
- Wildlife - Clipart samples
- 2Tuff Vol 2 - Clipart samples
- 4 - 15" x 5yd Promo Vinyl Rolls
- Endura Teflon Sheet - 5mil
- EnduraTEX FirstMARK 15x11 White
- EnduraTEX FirstMARK 15x11 Black
- HotMARK Sample Roll Bundle
- Keyspan Cutter Adapter
- 6 ft Straight through Serial DB9 M/DB9F
- Lifetime Support plus 90 Days Premium Support
* Sign Warehouse reserves the right to substitute clipart and/or vinyl included with packages due to their availability.
EnduraCUT 3 Specifications:
- Contour Cutting: - AAS II Fireware
- Cutting speed: 23.62 inches per second
- Maximum cutting width: 23.2 inches
- Tracking: Up to 120 inches
- Maximum media width: 28.3 inches
- Downforce: Up to 400 grams
- Tangential Emulation
- Motor Drive: DC Servo Control
- Operational Method: Roller-Type
- Max. Cutting Length: 164ft (50m)
- Min. Media Loading Width: 2.76in (50mm)
- Acceptable Material Thickness: 30 mil (0.8mm)
- Number of Pinch Rollers: 2
- Offset: 0~1.0 mm (with an increase of 0.025 mm)
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.009 mm (0.00035in)
- Software Resolution: 0.025 mm (0.00098in)
- Distance Accuracy: ±0.254 mm or ±0.1% of move, whichever is greater
- Repeatability: ±0.1mm up to 5 meters (* certified media)
- Memory Buffer: 4MB
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 (Full Speed) and Serial (RS-232C)
- Type of Command: HP-GL, HP-GL/2
- Control Panel: LCD (20 digits x 2 lines), 14 Keys, 1 Power LED
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 8.67 in x 34.61 in x 10.16 in (220 x 879 x 258mm)
- Net Weight: 28.6 lbs (13 kg)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50~60 Hz (auto switching)
- Power Consumption: Max.110 watts
- Environment Temperature: 15℃~30℃ / 60 ~86 (operating)
- Environment Humidity: 25%~ 75% relative humidity (operating)
George Knight JP12 Swing Away Heat Press Machine
The JetPress swing away designed machines are heavy duty line of low-cost, economical swing away heat presses
- Intended for start-ups, home use and small commercial, hobby-oriented transfer printing. The JetPress machines are ideal for ink-jet, bubble-jet, laser, copier and sublimation iron-on transfer paper users seeking professional quality imprinting results, without the costs associated with commercial press equipment
- The JP12 feature a Digital Countdown Timer, adjustable Temperature Control and Temperature Readout, and adjustable Pressure
- These presses apply several hundred pounds of clamping force with little operator effort, at much better pressure and temperature than a hand iron can deliver, at a fraction of the time
- Dimensions: 16"D x 18"W x 10"H
- 9" x 12" Heat Platen
- Digital Countdown Timer w/alarm
- Adjustable height for items over 1" thick
- Adjustable Temperature control (over 400º F)
- Accurate Temperature gauge
- Smooth swing away action
- Solid steel welded frame
- Silicone pad pressing surface
- Heating indicator light
- Modular cord & plug
Vinyl Express Master Plus Software Features:
- All of the features of LXi Expert and Master
- New Artwork Approval Tool
- Color Trace Vectorization
- Pattern Fills
- Templates: Apply, Create, & Edit
- Job Estimation
- Fans, Arrows, Parametric Shapes
- Text Spacing, Insert Symbol, Distribute Objects
- Effects: Blend/Separate Overlap
- Bitmap Filters: Reduce Noise, Blur, Sharpen, Levels, Brightness&Contrast, etc
- Bitmap Color Editing Tools: Bitmap Lasso/Magic Wand/Crop/Stamp
- Rhinestone Wizard engraving fills
LXi Software System Requirements:
Windows 7,8 and 10; 32-bit and 64-bit compatible. LXi Cloud is fully compatible with Windows 8. Windows XP is not supported and may or may not be fully compatible. 2.0 GHz processor or better, 128 MB video or better, 2 GB memory, DVD drive, USB 2.0, 4 Gb hard drive space availability. Internet access required for initial activation.