EnduraGLOSS 5 Color Cool - 24" x 5yds Vinyl Kit
Shipping Weight: 8.85 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraGLOSS 5 Color Cool - 24" x 5yds Vinyl Kit
- EnduraGLOSS vinyl is commonly used to produce outstanding vinyl graphics on sign cutting machines.
APPLICATIONS - This product is recommended for outdoor and indoor uses where a high quality marking film-requiring flexibility durability and resistance to sunlight is requires. These films can be used for architectural signage commercial-retail signage point-of-purchase graphics and decals.
• 6 years outdoor
• Soft 3 mil calendared glossy vinyl
• Easy to cut & weed
• Outstanding quality & economy
• Easy release 78# clay coated liner
• Ideal temporary outdoor graphics
• Permanent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive
• Thermal printable not suitable for inkjet printers
• Flat surfaces & simple curves
• Thickness - Clear and Gloss Colors 3.0 mils.
• Dimensional Stability - Flat surfaces and simple curves.
• Temperature Ranges - Minimum application temperature +40•F.
• Temperature Ranges - Service temperature range - 40•F to +200•F.
• Expected Lifetime Exterior - Up to 6 years under normal exposure conditions.
• Adhesion - Permanent, acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Note: Colors shown on your screen may not reflect exact color of vinyl. The colors reflected on your computer screen are approximations of the actual colors.
PRODUCT VARIATIONS - This film is not manufactured for inkjet usage. They are designed for your vinyl cutter. DO NOT USE on your inkjet printer. Contamination and debris could damage your inkjet printer. This material can be printed with high quality screen printing inks formulated for flexible vinyl.
- Contents & Specs
- enduraGLOSS 500- 24in X 5yds - Arctic Blue
- enduraGLOSS 500- 24in X 5yds - Lavendar
- enduraGLOSS 500- 24in X 5yds - Green
- enduraGLOSS 500- 24in X 5yds - Plum
- enduraGLOSS 500- 24in X 5yds - Sapphire Blue
- enduraGLOSS Vinyl Color Chart