enduraGLOSS 500 - 12 inch x 10 yds - Arctic Blue
Shipping Weight: 2.10 lbs.
Product Details: enduraGLOSS 500 - 12 inch x 10 yds - Arctic Blue
EnduraGLOSS vinyl is commonly used to produce outstanding vinyl graphics on sign cutting machines.
APPLICATIONS - This product is recommended for outdoor and indoor uses where a high quality marking film-requiring flexibility durability and resistance to sunlight is requires. These films can be used for architectural signage commercial-retail signage point-of-purchase graphics and decals.
• 6 years outdoor
• Soft 3 mil calendared glossy vinyl
• Easy to cut & weed
• Outstanding quality & economy
• Easy release 78# clay coated liner
• Ideal temporary outdoor graphics
• Permanent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive
• Thermal printable not suitable for inkjet printers
• Flat surfaces & simple curves
• Thickness - Clear and Gloss Colors 3.0 mils.
• Dimensional Stability - Flat surfaces and simple curves.
• Temperature Ranges - Minimum application temperature +40•F.
• Temperature Ranges - Service temperature range - 40•F to +200•F.
• Expected Lifetime Exterior - Up to 6 years under normal exposure conditions.
• Adhesion - Permanent, acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Note: Colors shown on your screen may not reflect exact color of vinyl. The colors reflected on your computer screen are approximations of the actual colors.
PRODUCT VARIATIONS - This film is not manufactured for inkjet usage. They are designed for your vinyl cutter. DO NOT USE on your inkjet printer. Contamination and debris could damage your inkjet printer. This material can be printed with high quality screen printing inks formulated for flexible vinyl.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 5 out of 5 (2 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Very happy With EnduraGloss 500
i just received my order today and did a "trial" run ....very very happy with it!!!
marly (Livermore, CA) 8/19/2015
Dirt Track Tested and Approved
This has by far been the best product we have worked with. I have used it for signs, banners, window decals, and race car graphics. My racing clients have been very pleased with how well this product holds up out on the track! Through wall slides, wheel rubs, and even getting flipped, our decals have came through with barely a scratch! It's so easy to work with we have even used it to make small decals for 1/24 scale replica models for several drivers. Weeds easier than anything else we have ever tried using for lettering less than a 1/4" tall. Would like to see a few more colors but overall excellent product!!!!
BMG Graphix Works (Palestine, IL) 9/30/2014