EnduraMATTE - 6 yrs
Shipping Weight: 2.10 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraMATTE - 6 yrs
- EnduraMATTE Removable wall vinyl brings all the qualities you love about EnduraGLOSS to the indoor wall decor market. It's a premium calendered 3mil vinyl with a matte finish and a removable acrylic adhesive. Ideal for interior wall decor and indoor retail & commercial signage.FEATURES:
• Wall Vinyl 3 mil matte calendered
• 6 years outside
• Low tack removable acrylic adhesive
• Easy release #78 clay coated liner
• Easy cut weed release
• Flat surfaces and simple curves
EnduraMATTE Removable wall vinyl is a 3 mil matte flexible calendered vinyl film with a removable pressure sensitive laminated to a 78# clay coated liner. EnduraMATTE Removable wall vinyl are ideal for home decor and other temporary applications that require clean removability. These products are commonly processed on computer programmable sign cutting machines.
APPLICATIONS:These products are designed for temporary decals, displays and exhibition stands. Ideal for markings and decorative graphic applications. Because substrates and paints vary widely, test this product before use.Thickness Film: 3.0 mils.
Adhesive: .8 to 1.0 mils.
Liner: 4.5 mils.
Thickness variance: +10%
Dimensional Stability: Good
Temperature Ranges Minimum application temperature: +40°F.
Service temperature range: -40°F to +200°F.
Expected Lifetime Exterior Removable: up to 1 year under normal exposure conditions.
Adhesion To stainless steel: 12 to 32oz/ in
To glass: 8 to 32oz/ inWater Resistance Limited immersion resistance: Test for specific application.Humidity Resistance: GoodStorage Stability: 6 months shelf life when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity
Tested according to PSTC-101 Method A procedures with 24 hour dwell at 70°F and 50% relative humidity. Typical values. Individual values may vary. Test thoroughly for your specific application before production.
Note: Colors shown on your screen may not reflect exact color of vinyl. The colors reflected on your computer screen are approximations of the actual colors.