EnduraPRESS CS15AR 15" X 15" Auto-Release ClamShell
Shipping Weight: 75.00 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraPRESS CS15AR 15" X 15" Auto-Release ClamShell
The enduraPRESS CS15 AR is a 15x15 Auto Release heat press. It's platen gets hot fast and keeps a consistent heat, within 5°F of desired temperature. It's auto-release feature makes pressing a breeze and frees you up for a few extra seconds to straighten shirts or layout image designs on shirts waiting to be pressed.
The enduraPRESS CS15 AR has an easy turn adjustment knob making it simple to get just the right pressure or adjusting pressure with one hand.
The LCD panel make reading easy and there is a manual provided so you will have the instructions for setting the temperature and timer to each one of your jobs.
EnduraPRESS provides amazing quality and adds great value to any shop.
The auto-release feature on the CS15AR enduraPRESS makes for quick and easy opening, making it almost effortless on your part. This press is great for small or large jobs! Adjust to the desired pressure with a quick and easy turn of the knob. Great for any shop.
The CS15 AR comes with a manual that will give you the information about the LCD Control panel operations and how to set the timer and the heat temperature. The auto-release feature makes jobs you're doing by yourself a breeze, freeing up a few more seconds of your time between pressing.Features:
- Digital Time and temperature display
- Ergonomic bottom handle for easy opening.
- Suitable for heat transfer vinyl, shirt sublimation, ChromaBlast, and one-step laser transfers.
- Not recommended for two-step white toner laser transfers
- One Year Warranty
- Contents & Specs
(1) 15" x 15" enduraPRESS CS15AR Auto-Release Clam Shell
- 15" x 15" Heating Element
- Temperature accuracy: Within 5°F
- Heating Speed to 392°F: 13 min
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz, Power: 1.4kW
- Shipping weight: 62lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 28" x 19" x 18"
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.