EnduraTEX BestPRINT Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl - 12 inch x 66ft - Matte
Shipping Weight: 6.00 lbs.
Currently Out of Stock
Product Details: EnduraTEX BestPRINT Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl - 12 inch x 66ft - Matte
• 6 mil white matte vinyl for white and dark garments
• High printing quality, for eco and solvent ink printers
• Durabile washing resistance even at 100°F
• Vivid colors for logos
• Transparent polyester carrier
• Thickness 160 microns
• Suitable for logos and quick transfer without application tape
• Print and plot positive image, weed, transfer on garment by hand. (320°F @ 15-20 seconds)
• U - ULTRA Eco-Solvent Inks
• L - Latex Inks
• M - MAX Inks
- Print the image 'right reading' and contour cut with a vinyl cutter.
- Weed away the excess material.
- Remove the clear mylar release liner. This can be done by hand without application tape.
- Place the graphic, print side up on the garment
- Cover with a Teflon sheet or sheet of silicone-coated non-stick kraft paper (Tip! sometimes exposure to the heat radiated by the heat press will cause EasyPrint to begin to curl up on the garment. Slide the Teflon sheet over the film to keep it flat on the garment.)
- Set your heat press for 320°F. Press with a heat press for 15 - 20 seconds using medium pressure
- Remove the Teflon sheet and you're done.
If you decide to use heat transfer tape, peel it warm.