EnduraTEX Poly Twill - 14.75 inch x 10 yds - Orange - Clearance Item
Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs.
Product Details: EnduraTEX Poly Twill - 14.75 inch x 10 yds - Orange - Clearance Item
NOTE: Items only available while supplies last!!
PolyTwill is specifically designed for use with standard vinyl cutters and produces clean edges for easy application without sewing!
• Matte finish for cotton and polyester fabrics
• Has the look and feel of major league uniforms
• Feels like tackle twill...clean edges with no sewing
• Very thin and super stretchable
• Self-adhesive layer allows an easy repositioning
• Actual material size: 14.75"" width
• 4.3 mil, 110 microns thick
• Excellent cutting quality
• Use a 45 degree blade
• 18 colors
• Must be stored in cool place
• Application Directions: Reverse or mirror cut through adhesive layer (dull side) to plastic backing. Weed excess material. Lay cut pattern on fabric. Cover design area with teflon sheet. Heat transfer at 320 degree F for 20 seconds with high pressure. Peel cold. Transferred image can be covered with Teflon sheet and reheated, if necessary.
• Wash Instructions: Do not exceed water temperatures of 140 degree F. Do not dry in a tumble dryer.
Note: Due to variety of textiles and their treatments, conduct a print trial before each use. For best results, always apply layers of like products. (Ex. Metallic on Metallic). Mixing transfer films in layered graphics may result in peeling of layers when washed.
This is a clearance item.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 (2 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Not great for smaller cuts
Used for smaller style graphics from 5inches to 8 and did a terrible job peeling up from the shirt, wasted about 3 to 4 shirts out of 10.
Trevor Nedea (Niagara Falls, New York) 8/28/2015
Poly Twill is Awesome
I was skeptical at first on how well this would be. It is an awesome product, I used it on an apron, I had a purple and it worked great, I laid a white poly twill wording on top of the purple, all came out just perfect. Very easy to work with, not one problem.
Linda Wesley (Humbird, WI) 9/26/2013