Highly reflective polyurethane flex
• Cotton, acrylic, polyester & similar fibers
• 5.5 mil
• Actual material size: 20" width
• Accurate plotting, thin & elastic
• Self-adhesive carrier
• Peel Cold
• Heat pressing: 300-360 degree F for 15-20 seconds
• Grey is Certified EN 471, class II for safety applications
• Application Directions: Cut the material in reverse with 60 degree blade. Weed the excess material. Heat press the image on the garment with its polyester carrier protected by a teflon sheet at 300-360 degree F - 15-20 seconds - medium pressure. Peel cold.
• Wash instructions: Temperatures up to 180 degree F inside out. Note:
Due to variety of textiles and their treatments, conduct a print trial before each use.
For best results, always apply layers of like products. (Ex. Reflex on Reflex). Mixing transfer films in layered graphics may result in peeling of layers when washed.
Sold By: SignWarehouse
More information available at: https://www.signwarehouse.com/p/enduratex-reflex-transfer-vinyl