iColor 2 Step Standard 'B' LoTemp "Adhesive" Transfer Paper - 11 in x 17 in - 100 sheets
Shipping Weight: 10.40 lbs.
Product Details: iColor 2 Step Standard 'B' LoTemp "Adhesive" Transfer Paper - 11 in x 17 in - 100 sheets
The 2-Paper-System from UniNet, is recommended for use with the iColor 500 and produces brilliant color and consistent results.Features:
iColor 2-Step Transfer Paper is a no-weed solution for heat transfer applications on light, dark and colored apparel or materials with textile surfaces.
The B LoTemp Paper is the adhesive transfer paper that adds a layer of opaque white to the printed toner and bonds it to the fabric. The special coating of the B LoTemp Paper develops its adhesive power starting at 212°F (100°C), allowing a variety of different materials or surfaces to be transfer printed. This paper brings the additional opacity, which is needed for vibrant colors by transfer printing on dark garments. The white opaque coating on the sheet only sticks to the toner on the A-Foil, and performs so well that even the finest detailed designs can be handled.
- Transparent imaging sheet for precise placement of transfer on garment
- Very consistent adhesive transfer from B LoTemp Paper
- Low Application temperature range of B LoTemp Paper reduces risk of damaging sensitive fabrics
- Fully compatible with iColor Series, OKI 711WT, and OKI PRO 920WT laser transfer printers.
Click here for instructions on the iColor 2-step Standard Transfer Media.
- Light Apparel
- Dark Apparel
- Colored Apparel
- Materials with Textile surfaces (such as mouse pads and canvas bags).
You just print on the transparent A-Foil, press it together with the B LoTemp Paper and separate both sheets from each other while hot. Note: Pre-heat the press table by closing the press for 1 - 2 minutes prior to step one. Now, you have a layer of white adhesive from the B LoTemp Paper applied only to the printed image. This not only increases the opacity of the transfer on dark garments, but also contributes to its wash-ability. Both steps are done at the same temperature. The application tolerances are extremely high, reducing handling errors and allowing the user high flexibility.
- Contents & Specs
- Transparent print media for exact positioning
- Low processing temperature (150°C-160°C, 300°F-320°F)
- Extremely high wash fastness due to a special top-coating
- Higher white cover and stronger full-tone colors
- High processing tolerance, especially when separating A&B papers
- Suitable for OKI White Toner and CMYK Printers
- Box 100 sheets - iColor 2 Step Standard 'B' LoTemp Transfer Paper