iColor 2-Step Temporary Tattoo Laser Transfer & Adhesive Paper - 10 A4 Sheets
Shipping Weight: 0.50 lbs.
Currently Out of Stock
Product Details: iColor 2-Step Temporary Tattoo Laser Transfer & Adhesive Paper - 10 A4 Sheets
iColor Temporary Tattoo transfer paper is a clever new laser transfer solution that uses the iColor Series white toner to create exceptionally opaque and durable temporary tattoos. The white toner layer under the CMY makes the tattoos vivid and colorful on all skin tones from light to dark.Features:
- Variable white underbase from iColor TransferRIP supports vivid opaque color
- Quick and easy application
- Lasts up to two weeks
- Print in reverse using Labels 3 Media Type.
- Set white opacity between 200 and 400% in TransferRIP.
- Press print sheet to adhesive sheet and feed through a hot laminator to warm the adhesive layer.
- Press the two sheets together for 40 sconds with medium-high pressure at 265°F (130°C).
- Immediately separate the transfer and adhesive sheets in one smooth motion.
- Prep the area to be tattooed by cleaning with a warm, wet towel. Dry thoroughly. The skin surface must be clean and dry, not moist or tacky.
- Peel the thin, translucent top layer and discard.
- Press the tattoo to the skin with smooth motion across the print area.
- Apply a warm, wet towel to the area over the tattoo with firm pressure for one minute. The film dissolves. Wipe away excess adhesive, dry the area and you're done.
Instructions & Tips for Tattoo Paper
- Contents & Specs
- (10) A4 Sheets of iColor 2-Step Temporary Tattoo Laser Transfer & Adhesive Paper
Make sure you watch these additional iColor Transfer Media Videos for a successful application.