Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs.
Product Details: Iron On
enduraTEX Heat Press Material “Iron ON”
Press like a PRO, without the heat press, just use your household iron! Yes, that is all that is needed for enduraTEX “Iron On” and it is just that easy. It offers excellent opacity, durability and it is stretchable and has a supple feel.
- Polyurethane, ready-to-cut, custom garment decoration
- Thinner than most films, easier to weed
- 3.7 mil
- Weed small letters and fine designs easily
- Light pressure to start then increase pressure as you iron
- Use teflon sheet or parchment paper
Application Directions Reverse cut, recommend 45 degree blade. This is HOT peel product. Weed excess material. Preheat iron to “Cotton” setting. Apply light pressure then increase as ironing. Apply heat for 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds.
Wash Instructions Labeled on garment. Turn garment inside out. Wait 24 hours before washing. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings. Do NOT exceed temperatures of 180 degrees F. CAN be dry cleaned. Do NOT dry in a tumble dryer.
10 simple steps! Learn more about EnduraTex Iron-On heat transfer material application process. Click Here