Logical Color Universal PRINT T-shirt Vinyl - 30in x 90ft roll
Shipping Weight: 16.00 lbs.
Product Details: Logical Color Universal PRINT T-shirt Vinyl - 30in x 90ft roll
Logical Color Universal PRINT is a solvent printable premium PU universal heat transfer film with an advanced hotmelt adhesive that can be applied in as little as 3 seconds. Universal PRINT works on cotton, polyester, blended fabrics, Nylon & leather. It's versatile, yet thin, soft, and stretchable. Use with medium to high-tack heat transfer tape.Features:
- Soft, stretchable 3.2 mil (80 micron) Polyurethane face film, matte white finish
- Suitable for high-resolution digital inkjet printing with solvent, eco-solvent, and Latex inks.
- Universal film suitable for Cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, polyester/acrylic blends, nylon, and similar fabrics.
- Applies on cotton in just 3 seconds and cotton-polyester blends in just five seconds.
- Peel hot or cold for maximum productivity
- Clear self-adhesive Polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters.
- Very easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade.
- Suitable for most "T-shirt vinyl" applications including league jerseys, corporate logos, graphic Tees, performance apparel, totes, bags, umbrellas, koozies, etc
- Compatible with 100% Cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Polyester/acrylic blends, Nylon, and similar fabrics
- Design right reading. Contour-cut with 45° blade. Weed graphic, cover with medium to high tack heat transfer tape. Apply with heat press as follows…
- Flash-Press to cotton in just 3 seconds @ 302°F (160° C) - firm pressure.
- Press to cotton and cotton/polyester blends in just 5 seconds @ 267°F (130° C) - firm pressure.
- For Nylon, pre-press for 5 seconds. Cover with heat transfer tape and press for 5 seconds at 302°F (150°C). Remove heat transfer tape, cover with Teflon sheet or silicone Kraft paper and re-press for 10 second.
- Contents & Specs
- (1) Roll 30in x 90ft roll LC Universal Print T-shirt Vinyl
- 3.2 mil / 80µ Polyurethane face film
- Hotmelt adhesive on self-adhesive PET release liner
- Wash decorated garments inside-out. Wash temperatures up to 176° F (80°C)
- The raw materials are ecologically inert, do not contain PVC, plasticizers or heavy metals (in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I).