Logical Color WarmPeel Universal T-shirt Vinyl - 15 in x 3 ft - White
Shipping Weight: 0.40 lbs.
Product Details: Logical Color WarmPeel Universal T-shirt Vinyl - 15 in x 3 ft - White
Logical Color WarmPeel Universal is a premium, hot peel, PU universal heat transfer film with an advanced hotmelt adhesive that can be applied in just 3 seconds. FlashFlex works on cotton, polyester, blended fabrics, Nylon & leather. It's versatile, yet thin, soft, and stretchable.Features:
- Soft, stretchable 3.9 mil (98 micron) Polyurethane face film
- Universal film suitable for Cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, polyester/acrylic blends, nylon, and similar fabrics.
- Flash-Press to cotton in just 3 seconds @ 302°F (160° C) - firm pressure.
- Press to cotton and cotton/polyester blends in just 5 seconds @ 267°F (130° C) - firm pressure.
- Peel hot or cold for maximum productivity
- Clear self-adhesive Polyester liner for easy weeding and more forgiving cutting parameters.
- Very easy to cut and weed using a standard 45° plotter blade.
- 24 Popular colors
- Suitable for most "T-shirt vinyl" applications including league jerseys, corporate logos, graphic Tees, performance apparel, totes, bags, umbrellas, koozies, etc.Application Instructions:
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade. Weed graphic, apply with heat press.
- Suitable for 100% Cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, Polyester/acrylic blends, and similar fabrics.
- Flash-Press to cotton in just 3 seconds @ 320°F (160° C) - medium pressure.
- Press to cotton and cotton/polyester blends in 4 seconds @ 300°F (149° C) - medium pressure, or 5 seconds at 265°F (130°C).
- Press to polyester and acrylic in just 5 seconds @ 300°F (149° C) - low pressure.
- To decorate Nylon, pre-press the item for 5 seconds. Then press film for 5 seconds @ 300°F (158° C) - low pressure. Peel warm. Cover transfer with silicone Kraft paper or Teflon sheet and re-press for 10 seconds.
- Contents & Specs
- (1) 15 in x 3 ft roll of Logical Color WarmPeel t-shirt Vinyl
- 3.8 mil / 95µ Polyurethane face film
- Hotmelt adhesive on self-adhesive PET release liner
- Wash decorated garments inside-out. Wash temperatures up to 176° F (80°C)
- Suitable for application in layers. Do not layer or overlap with other brands of HTV