Mutoh ValueJET 1324X Large Format Color Printer ValuePrint & Cut Package
Shipping Weight: 250.00 lbs.
Product Details: Mutoh ValueJET 1324X Large Format Color Printer ValuePrint & Cut Package
54" Mutoh 1324X ValueJet Color Printer & 54" Vinyl Express Q54 Vinyl Cutter Package
With the amazing ValueJet 1324X from Mutoh, you get a high-performance 54” Eco-Ultra printer featuring cutting-edge print technology and precision engineering for a surprisingly affordable price. Utilizing an all new state-of-the-art print head, the ValueJet 1324X gives you unsurpassed print speeds for a printer in its price range, printing up to 565 sqft/hr.
Includes Smart Printing Technology like DropMaster ink technology that assures the highest dot placement accuracy and eliminates the need for individual head adjustments per individual type. Featuring precision craftsmanship and built to highly rigorous standards based on our iron-clad commitment to quality, so you can expect years of use out of your ValueJet 1324X. Put the power of the Mutoh ValueJet 1324X to work for you.
Targeted at the sign & display market, the Mutoh ValueJet 1324X high speed, high quality printer will address the needs of sign makers & commercial printers focusing on volume production of outdoor prints. The 1324X printer prints on a wide range of uncoated and coated substrates and is suited for the production of long-term outdoor posters, signs and banners, backlit signage, POS displays, vehicle graphics, stickers, as well as high quality durable prints for indoor use such as wall coverings.1324X ValueJet Features:
- 54 inch printer
- Print with Mutoh Eco-Ultra ink
- Four color
- Optional 1 liter ink bags available with adapter
- Print speeds up to 565 sqft/hr
- Automatic sheet off function
- Mutoh Edition FlexiSIGN & Print RIP Software - More Info
- Take-up system included
- DropMaster technology
- Two year on-site limited warranty
More information on Mutoh's Printing Technology - Click Here
Q Series Vinyl Cutter Features:
Vinyl Express Q Series cutters are built exclusively for SignWarehouse by the world leader in performance and quality — a company whose name is literally synonymous with class-leading cut quality and bulletproof reliability. These vinyl and contour sign cutters are designed for the serious sign professional. With an up to 50 inch-per-second cutting speed and up to 600 inches tracking, you can cut long jobs with confidence. Bulletproof reliability with unparalleled performance.
Applications: Print on a variety of materials!
- Adhesive or Non-Adhesive Backed Vinyl for Signs
- Cloth for Fabric Sampling
- Canvas for Fine Art Reproduction
- Gloss or Matte Photographic Paper
- Backlit Film
- Banner Material
- Clear Cling Window Film
- And many others
- Contents & Specs
Mutoh ValueJet 1324X Printer & 54" Vinyl Express Q54 Vinyl Cutter Package Contents:
- ValueJET 1324X 54” Printer
- 220ml Eco Ultra Ink Starter Kit for ValueJet 1324X
- Vinyl Express Q54 54" w/ARMS Vinyl Cutter
- Mutoh Edition FlexiSIGN & Print RIP Software
- Crossover Cable
- Keyspan Adapter
- Straight Through Serial Cable
- 2-Year On Site Warranty
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90-Day Premium Support
Mutoh ValueJet 1324X 54" Printer Specifications
Printer TechnologyDrop on demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology,
4 - Color Print Head: C,M,Y,K
Maximum Media Width54" Maximum Print Width53.6" (Bi-D), 53.35" (Uni-D) Print SpeedUp to 565 sq ft/hr Multiple Print Modes / Resolutions 1440/720/360 DPI: 12 modes (resolutions and passes) Ink TypeEco Ultra Ink Ink Color4 Colors (C,M,Y,K) Ink SupplyInk Cartridge Supply System Ink Cartridge Capacity220ml Number of Cartridges4 Spectrophotometer portStandard (SPECTROVUE VM-10 optional) InterfaceEthernet 10/100 Base-TX Memory128MB Maximum Roll Media Weight / Diameter42lbs | 3 inch Scroller Power SupplyAC 100~120V/AC220~240V Auto Changeable,
Operating EnvironmentTemperature: 68~89.6°F (20~32°C) Humidity: 40~60% (no condensation) CertificationsFCC(USA), VCCI(Japan) Machine Dimensions (W x D x H)73.8" x 28.1" x 47.9" (including Stand) Take-up Roll SystemStandard
Vinyl Express Q54 Specifications
- Configuration: Digital Servo Friction feed with MicroGrit rollers drive
- Windows OS compatible only
- Maximum Cutting Width Vinyl Express Q54: 54 in.
- Maximum Media Width Vinyl Express Q54: 60.2 in.
- Cutter Force: 10-400 grams down force
- Cutting Acceleration: 4g
- Max. Cutter Speed: 50ips
- Cutting Method: Friction-fed, high-speed drag blade with Soft Blade Landing and Tangential blade control mode
- Min. Character Size: 0.125" high, alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Min. Character Matrix: 0.125" high, Alpha-numeric characters, varies with type of film and font
- Mechanical Resolution: 0.0002"
- Repeatability: 0.0039" over 80" travel or better
- Number of Tool Holders: 1(accepts cutting blade, plotting pen, and pouncing tool)
- Blade Types: Super steel, ceramic
- Pen Types: Water-based fiber tip, roller ball, and ceramic tip
- Buffer: 2MB
- Ports: RS-232C Serial & USB
- Commands: HP-GL, GP-GL, control panel selectable
- Control Panel: 20 digits x 4 lines LCD with comprehensive icon corresponding soft keys
- Media Supply: Integrated Accuload media supply system, optional media racks (3 additional max.) for tandem holding of up to 4 vinyl rolls
- Media Pre-Feed: Standard (built-in Smart Feed function automatically unwinds and pre-feeds media for a specified distance upon self-recognition of plot file length)
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 48-62 Hz, auto switching, 120 VA max
- Operating Environment: 50 degrees to 95 degrees F
- Pouncing Function: With optional tool
- Includes Stand
- Warranty: 2 years, parts and labor
How can I check color and media compatibility quickly?
By adding an optional VM10 on-board spectrophotometer. The patented SpectroVue supports precise color management for consistent quality. SpectroVue VM-10 incorporates DP1, spectral imaging chip, a high res "digital prism" that produces fast, easy creation of ICC media profiles Check color and media compatibility quickly without interrupting production schedules.