Mutoh ValueJET 1638X 64" Large Format Color Printer
Shipping Weight: 728.00 lbs.
Product Details: Mutoh ValueJET 1638X 64" Large Format Color Printer
Mutoh ValueJET 1638X 64” Eco-solvent Wide Format Color Printer
The Never Say “Never” Again Color Printer! You won't need to turn away another customer just because you don't have the right machine for the job. The award-winning high speed Mutoh ValueJET 1638X jumps typical output capacity into hyper-drive. Superb print quality. Get the best of both worlds with the ValueJet 1638X.
New heads, new print modes, double the speed
The Mutoh ValueJet 1638X 64" printers have been updated replacing the ValueJET 1638 (named SGIA Product of the Year two years in a row), the newly improved 1638X offers even faster printing speeds (up to 1,012 sqft/hr) and several new features including a rear media feed lever for easier paper handling. New print heads and print modes result in faster output and greater flexibility.
Mutoh’s ValueJet 1638X high speed, Eco-solvent printer has a staggered dual-head design that blows the competition away. With print speeds over 1,000 sqft/hr no one comes close to its production capability. The ValueJet 1638X doesn't sacrifice quality for quantity. The 1638X embodies Mutoh's commitment to Smart Printing Technology. Mutoh's patented Intelligent Interweave (i²) firmware virtually eliminates banding and ColorVerify supports meticulous process control and consistency. The optional SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer empowers you to create your own media profiles for optimal quality. And the ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) app supports remote printer monitoring so you can manage it all on the go. The ValueJet 1638X is the smart choice for today’s serious print professional.
Mutoh ValueJET 1638X Features
- Staggered dual heads and advanced firmware produce print speeds of up to 1,012 sqft/hr
- Print with Mutoh Eco-Ultra ink: rated for up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Up to seven color capability:CMYK with available Light Cyan, Light Magenta, and Light Black
- Optional 1 liter ink bags available with adapter
- Automatic sheet off function
- Rear media feed lever
- Mutoh edition FlexiPrint SE RIP software
- Take-up system included, heavy duty media take-up optional
- Application possibilities include:
- Indoor & Outdoor Signs
- Large format commercial signage
- Vehicle wraps
- Wall, floor, and building wraps
- Trade Show Displays
- Posters, and more.
- Contents & Specs
Mutoh ValueJET 1638X 64: Printer Specifications
- Print Method:Drop on demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology
- No. of Nozzles, No. of Heads: (180 x 8 rows)/2 staggered print heads.
- Ink Type: Eco-Solvent in 220ml, 440ml or 1 liter cartridges or bags.
- Variable Dot: Yes
- Minimum Droplet Size: 3.5 pl
- Print Resolution and Modes: 1440/1080/720/540/360 dpi 10 or more print modes.
- Ink Color Configurations: CMYK/CMYK, CMYKLcLmLk
- Maximum Print Speed: 1,012 sq ft/hour
- Maximum Resolution: 1,440 dpi
- Head Height: Low: 1.5mm / Medium: 2.5mm / High: 4mm
- Maximum Media Width: 64" (162.6 cm)
- Maximum Print Width: 63.6" (161.5 cm)
- Maximum Media Roll Weight: Standard: 66 lbs (30 kg) With Optional HD media Take-up: 176 lbs (79.8 kg)
- Media Roll Diameter / Core: 6" (15 cm) maximum diameter / 2" or 3" Core
- Media Take-up System: Standard
- Heavy Duty Take-up System: Optional
- Media Auto-Cut: Standard
- RIP Software: Standard: MUTOH Edition FlexiPRINT SE
- Power Requirements: 100 - 120V / 21AMP
- Operating Temperature: 68° - 89°F (21 - 31°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 40 - 60%RH
- Printer Dimensions (WxDxH): 106" X 35" X 50" (269 x 89 x 127cm)
- Shipping Dimensions (WxDxH): 114" x 46" x 51" (289 x 117 x 129cm)
- Weight: Printer: 407lbs (184kg) Stand: 75lbs (34kg) Shipped: 728lbs (330kg)
- Warranty: Two year on-site coverage