Mutoh ValueJET 2638 104" Large Format Color Printer
Shipping Weight: 929.00 lbs.
Product Details: Mutoh ValueJET 2638 104" Large Format Color Printer
Mutoh ValueJET 2638 104” Eco-solvent Wide Format Color Printer
The Never Say “Never” Again Color Printer! You won't need to turn away another customer just because you don't have the right machine for the job. Great Speed, Superb Print Quality! Get the best of both worlds with the ValueJet 2638, which combines eight feet of cutting width with an unparalleled speed of 1,168 sqft/hr!
Staggered dual-head design creates unrivaled quality!
The Mutoh ValueJet 104" printer features staggered dual-head print heads and over 10 different print modes resulting in faster output and greater flexibility. Larger drop sizes enable ValueJet owners to optimize output for high speed production of banners and billboards while retaining the ability to produce stunning high quality prints. Advances in Mutoh's patented intelligent interweave firmware give the ValueJet line a combination of speed, quality, and reliability that continues to outperform anything else in its class.
The ValueJet has 1440 nozzles and variable dot technology to produce photo quality images at resolutions of 360, 720, 1080, and 1440 dpi. The ValueJet piles on the value creating brilliant images using Mutoh’s Eco-Ultra inks. Eco-Ultra inks are Mutoh’s 3rd generation of eco inks, which last up to three years outdoors, without lamination. The ValueJet provides additional productivity without compromising image quality by offering 10+ print modes including the new 360 dpi modes with larger ink droplets for high speed production of banners and billboards without sacrificing vivid sellable color.
What is Mutoh's patented Intelligent Interweaving Printing Technique? Mutoh's patented Intelligent Interweaving Printing Technique allows for increased print speed that virtually eliminates banding with exceptional image quality. The patented Intelligent Interweaving Printing Technique is revolutionary in the piezo printing application world and is standard on the ValueJET 2638. Intelligent Interweaving increases the accuracy and consistency of dot size and dot release during printing. While this increase in accuracy and consistency improves the image, the dot-to-dot contact angle is changed giving increased dot gain control, allowing for more latitude in profile settings.
The ValueJet uses Eco-Solvent Ultra Inks. This means you don't need special ventilation or"scrubbers". The inks are environmentally safe and human friendly yet outdoor durable. Eco-Solvent Ultra Inks give you up to 3 years outdoors depending on environmental factors, mounting, and lamination. Note: No lamination required in normal applications. (Heavy duty applications, such as car wraps, floor graphics, etc., require lamination.) More information on Mutoh Wave Printing (Intelligent Interweave Printing) - Click HereMutoh ValueJET 2638 Features
- Unlike traditional inkjet printers that lay down ink in a straight line, making it all too easy to see stripes or bands in the finished print, the ValueJET 1638X uses Mutoh's unparalleled Wave Printing, a patented technology developed exclusively by Mutoh engineering group
- Wave Printing uses an interweaving pattern to virtually eliminate banding, even at higher speeds
- Eco-solvent CMYK, Lc, Lm, & Lk inks produce vivid colors & print pristine colored graphics for both indoor and outdoor application
- Cutting width of eight feet
- Amazingly fast 1,168 square foot an hour printing speed
- Maximum resolution of up to 1440 dpi
- Color Verify system for easy process control
- Includes efficient take up system
- Fast ink cartridge replacement
- ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) smart phone app allows you to monitor your printer remotely
- Application possibilities include:
- Indoor & Outdoor Signs
- Large format commercial signage
- Vehicle wraps
- Wall, floor, and building wraps
- Trade Show Displays
- Posters, and more
- Contents & Specs
- Mutoh ValueJET 2638 Specifications
- Print method: Drop-On Demand, Piezo Drive Method
- # of nozzles: (180 x 8 rows) x 2 head
- Ink type: Eco-Solvent / 220 ml, 440 ml, 1 liter (Must purchase optional bulk ink adapter)
- Variable dot: Yes
- Minimum droplet size: 3.5 pl
- Print modes: 1440/1080/720/360dpi 10 modes +
- Number of print heads; 2 (CMYK Lc Lm Lk) / (CMYK x 2) staggered
- Maximum print speed / resolution: 1,168sf/hr / 360 x 360
- Maximum resolution: 1440 dpi
- Head height: Low: 1.5mm / Medium: 2.5mm / High: 4.0mm
- Maximum media width: 104 inches
- Maximum print width: 103.6 inches
- Maximum media roll weight: 220.5 lbs
- Media roll diameter / core: 9.8" maximum / Core 3" or 2"
- Media support cradle: Standard
- Heavy duty take-up system: Standard
- Media auto cut: Standard
- RIP software: Standard
- Power requirements: 2 x 100-120V / 20AMP
- Operating temperature: 68°F - 89.6°F
- Operating humidity range: 40% - 60%
- Dimensions (printer) WxDxH: 146" x 34.9" x 49.65"
- Dimensions (shipping info): 153.2" x 45.3" x 33.5"
- Weight (printer): Printer 534lbs / Stand 91lbs
- Weight (shipping info): Printer 827lbs / Stand 102lbs
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.