Oracal Vinyl 951 Metallic Premium Cast 24 in x 10 yds - Foliage Green Metallic
Shipping Weight: 3.85 lbs.
Product Details: Oracal Vinyl 951 Metallic Premium Cast 24 in x 10 yds - Foliage Green Metallic
ORACAL Series 951 Metallic is ideal for long-term graphics that will be exposed to extreme conditions. Ultra high-gloss film has rich, saturated color, making it ideal for high quality interior signage. Thermal print compatible. ORACAL 951 Metallic is one of the highest performing, premium cast vinyl films that has been specially designed to produce permanent graphics for use in nearly any commercial or industrial situation, including highly conformable vehicle graphics. ORACAL 951 Metallic offers easy cutting and weeding properties as well as minimal shrinkage for permanent, durable, dimensionally stable graphics that can withstand severe weather and handling conditions. Thermal print compatible.
- Premium, high performance 2 mil cast PVC film
- 48 ultra excellent gloss colors.
- Outdoor rating is 3 - 7 years.
- Outstanding dimensional stability supports long term durability and excellent conformability, even over rivets and corrugations.
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Suitable for challenging applications including long term outdoor commercial storefront signage, fleet & custom vehicle graphics, and public transportation advertising.Description
Premium cast PVC film for plotter applications with optimal cutting and application characteristics. Specially developed for lettering, marking and decoration. Particularly suitable for high quality advertising on vehicle and public transport systems. Suitable for application onto uneven and curved surfaces, as well as over rivets and corrugations.Material Specifications
- Release Paper
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent
- General Type Approval (ABG) acc. to 22a StVZO (D5438)
- Technical Data
- Thickness* (without paper and adhesive) 50 micron
- Dimensional stability (FINAT TM 14) Adhered to steel, shrinkage, 1 mm max
- Temperature resistance** Adhered to aluminum, -50º C to +110º, no variation
- Seawater resistance (DIN 50021) Adhered to aluminum, after 100h/23° C no variation
- Resistance to solvents and chemicals
- At room temperature, 72h after adhesion to aluminum, short term resistant to most oils and greases, fuels, aliphatic solvents, weak acids and alkalis.
- Adhesive power* (FINAT TM 1, after 24h, 18 N/25 mm stainless steel)
- Tensile strength (DIN EN ISO 527) Along: min. 21 MPa (metallic: 19 MPa)
- Across: min. 21 MPa (metallic: 19 MPa)
- Elongation at break (DIN EN ISO 527) Along: min. 150% (metallic: 120%)
- Across: min. 150% (metallic: 120%)
- Shelf life*** 2 years
- Application temperature > +8º C
- Maximum service life by specialist application and proper care and usage. Applies for vertical outdoor exposure and normal climate of Central Europe.Notes
The colors reflected on your computer screen are approximations of the actual colors. The above information is based upon our present knowledge and practical experience. The information is given without any guarantee or agreement with regards to the quality or properties of the material.
Oracal Vinyls MSDS