Oracal Vinyl 951 Premium Cast - 15 in x 50 yds Punched - Cardinal Red
Shipping Weight: 10.65 lbs.
Product Details: Oracal Vinyl 951 Premium Cast - 15 in x 50 yds Punched - Cardinal Red
ORACAL Series 951 is ideal for long-term graphics that will be exposed to extreme conditions. Ultra high-gloss film has rich, saturated color, making it ideal for high quality interior signage. Thermal print compatible. ORACAL 951 is the highest performing, premium cast vinyl film has been specially designed to produce permanent graphics for use in nearly any commercial or industrial situation, including highly conformable vehicle graphics. ORACAL 951 offers easy cutting and weeding properties as well as minimal shrinkage for permanent, durable, dimensionally stable graphics that can withstand severe weather and handling conditions. Thermal print compatible.
- 2 mil cast
- 105 ultra high gloss colors + matte black, white, and transparent
- Extreme durability and dimensional stability also in corrugations and on rivets
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Warranted for up to 12 years outdoors in vertical applications
- Outdoor rating is 12 years for black and white, 10 years for colors
- This film is CPSIA compliant
- German approvals: ABG (StVZO); DIN 4102-B1 (flame resistant)
- For high quality vehicle and public transport advertising
- Suitable for challenging applications including long term outdoor commercial storefront signage, fleet & custom vehicle graphics, and public transportation advertising
Premium cast PVC film for plotter applications with optimal cutting and application characteristics. Specially developed for lettering, marking and decoration. Particularly suitable for high quality advertising on vehicle and public transport systems. Suitable for application onto uneven and curved surfaces, as well as over rivets and corrugations.
The colors reflected on your computer screen are approximations of the actual colors.Release Paper
Solvent polyacrylate, permanent
General Type Approval (ABG) acc. to 22a StVZO (D5438)
Thickness* (without paper and adhesive) 50 micron
Dimensional stability (FINAT TM 14) Adhered to steel, shrinkage, 1 mm max
Temperature resistance** Adhered to aluminum, -50º C to +110º, no variation
Sea water resistance (DIN 50021) Adhered to aluminum, after 100h/23° C no variation
Resistance to solvents and chemicals
At room temperature, 72h after adhesion to aluminum, short term resistant to most oils and greases, fuels, aliphatic solvents, weak acids and alkalis
Adhesive power* (FINAT TM 1, after 24h, 18 N/25 mm stainless steel)
Tensile strength (DIN EN ISO 527) Along: min. 21 MPa (metallic: 19 MPa)
Across: min. 21 MPa (metallic: 19 MPa)
Elongation at break (DIN EN ISO 527) Along: min. 150% (metallic: 120%)
Across: min. 150% (metallic: 120%)
Shelf life*** 2 years
Application temperature > +8º C
Maximum service life by specialist application and proper care and usage. Applies for vertical outdoor exposure and normal climate of Central Europe.
The above information is based upon our present knowledge and practical experience. The information is given without any guarantee or agreement with regards to the quality or properties of the material.
Oracal Vinyls MSDS
- 2 mil cast