ORAGUARD 250AS Anti-Skid Overlaminate Film - 40 in x 50 yds
Shipping Weight: 25.00 lbs.
Product Details: ORAGUARD 250AS Anti-Skid Overlaminate Film - 40 in x 50 yds
ORAGUARD 250AS is a 4.75-mil, matte transparent PVC film with a raised, skid-resistant, textured surface. It is intended for use on ORAJET 1663 Floor vinyl for decoration of floor surfaces. ORAGUARD 250AS provides a safe, skid-resistant protection for the 1663. The overlaminate film protects the inkjet print from damage due to abrasion and detergents and meets the standards of ASTM D 2047 and BAM StVo §35 d3, (Federal Office for Material Testing: Automobile Safety Act).
ORAGUARD 250AS is available in 36", 40", 50", and 54" widths. Roll length is 50 yards.
- Matte finish reduces glare and enhances legibility of P.O.P. graphics
- 4.75 mile PVC face film provides abrasion resistance for printed graphics for up to 3 months.
- Textured anti-skid face film provides protection for patrons and peace of mind for businesses, municipalities, schools, and other institutions.
- Clear solvent-based permanent adhesive provides superior lay flat performance and resists degradation by detergents and chemicals.
Click here for more information on Oraguard 250AS.
Popular applications include protection of Point of Purchase retail floor graphics, team mascot and logo graphics in stadiums and sports arenas, and wayfinding floor graphics in convention centers.
- Contents & Specs
- ORAGUARD 250AS Overlaminate Film
- 4.75 mil transparent PVC
- Clear Permanent, solvent-based
- 55# silicone coated paper release liner
- 3 months durable