ORATAPE MT80P Clear Application Tape – 12 in x 100yds
Shipping Weight: 8.00 lbs.
Product Details: ORATAPE MT80P Clear Application Tape – 12 in x 100yds
Transparent PVC-based mounting film (covered), designed for pre-masking cut lettering and printed graphicsFeatures:
- Specially formulated adhesive designed to work cohesively with other ORAFOL products. May be affixed to a graphic for greater than 6 months with no edge curling or adhesive issues
- PVC based tape - Easy to pre-mask large graphics with a laminator
- Transparent tape - Align overlapping or tiled sections with ease
- Grid pattern on liner - Makes cutting sections easier and more precise
- Series MT80P Application Tape is perfect for problem-free graphic transfer of cut lettering and contour cut printed graphics. Its specially formulated adhesive is designed to work cohesively with other ORAFOL products. May be affixed to a graphic for greater than 6 months with no edge curling or adhesive issues, even on RapidAir® release liners. Its siliconized, transparent liner contains a printed grid pattern that makes cutting sections easier and more precise. The transparent film and liner make it ideal for pre-masking longer graphics with a laminator and aligning overlapping and or oversized graphics a breeze.
- Contents & Specs
- (1) Roll ORATape MT80P Clear Application Tape - 12" x 100 yds
- Thickness* (without liner and adhesive) - 4-mil
- Adhesive - Modified solvent polyacrylate, medium adhesive strength
- Adhesive Power* (FINAT TM-1, after 20 min, average) - Adhered to stainless steel: 0.46 lb/in
- Release Liner - 42# white, one-sided siliconized glassine paper
- Tensile Strength (DIN EN ISO 527) Along: Min. 19 MPa
- Elongation at Break (DIN EN ISO 527) Along: 130%
- Shelf Life** 2 years
- Minimum Application Temperature - 50°F
- Recommended for use with: All ORAJET® and ORACAL® Non-Textured Products
**in original packaging at 68°F and 50% relative humidity.