PrismJET 229 Wall Canvas Vinyl - 54 in x 100 ft
Shipping Weight: 49.00 lbs.
Product Details: PrismJET 229 Wall Canvas Vinyl - 54 in x 100 ft
PrismJET 229 is a 6.0 mil embossed canvas-pattern matte white, semi-rigid calendared vinyl film. PrismJET 229’s pressure-sensitive adhesive is a specially formulated microsphere acrylic removable adhesive on a 90# layflat liner. The combination of vinyl and adhesive allows removability of this product from normal wall surfaces. The 90# tight release liner provides excellent stability for processing using standard solvent, UV curable, and Latex inks common to wide format digital printers.
PrismJET 229 is made for application on wall murals, decals and graphics on most types of smooth painted interior walls. This includes most flat, semi-gloss and gloss paint finishes. The surface must be smooth and clean prior to application. If applying to new paint consult the paint manufacturer for proper drying conditions before PrismJET 229 application. Not designed for coated/ sealed/ treated stainless steel, brass or bronze surfaces.Features:
- The 6 mil face film makes PrismJET 229 Wall Canvas Vinyl easy to remove and reposition. The coating on the polyester face film is enhanced to produce superior print quality with less adhesion to pinch rollers
- The matte finish is perfectly suited for interior wall decor where a gloss finish may degrade legibility
- The chlorine and phthalate-free face film make it a kid-friendly wall covering
- The supple fabric-based face film produces outstanding layflat performances with little or no edge curling, even with full-bleed contour-cut decals on slightly textured wall surfaces.
- The removable adhesive and 6 mil face film make 229 Wall Canvas Vinyl an ideal medium for wall decals designed to be removed and repositioned at will.
- Contents & Specs
- 6 mil printable polyester
- 1 mil micro-porous acrylic removable
- 90# release liner
- ASTM E84 Class 1 or A Rating
- Minus 40°F to 200°F
- 1 year when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity
- One roll 54" x 100ft