PrismJET 252 WallTex 6 mil Printable Fabric - 48 in x 100 ft
Shipping Weight: 47.00 lbs.
Product Details: PrismJET 252 WallTex 6 mil Printable Fabric - 48 in x 100 ft
PrismJET 252 WallTex is a 6.0 mil matte white polyester fabric with an acrylic removable pressure sensitive adhesive backed by a 70# sta flat liner. 252 WallTex is formulated and manufactured to be chlorine and phthalate free*. The combination of fabric and adhesive allows removability of this product from normal wall surfaces. The 70# release liner provides excellent stability for processing using standard solvent, eco-solvent, UV curable and latex digital inks common to wide format digital printing systems.
PrismJET 252 WallTex is designed for temporary application of decals and graphics to most types of painted interior smooth walls. This includes most flat, semi gloss and gloss paint finishes. Decals may also be applied to sealed wall coverings. The surface must be smooth and clean prior to application. Consult with paint manufacturer for correct paint cure time before applying 252 WallTex to freshly painted surfaces.Features:
- The 6 mil face film makes PrismJET 252 WallTex easy to remove and reposition. The coating on the polyester face film is enhanced to produce superior print quality with less adhesion to pinch rollers
- The matte finish is perfectly suited for interior wall decor where a gloss finish may degrade legibility
- The chlorine and phthalate-free face film make it a kid-friendly wall covering
- The supple fabric-based face film produces outstanding layflat performances with little or no edge curling, even with full-bleed contour-cut decals on slightly textured wall surfaces.
- The removable adhesive and 6 mil face film make 252 WallTex an ideal medium for wall decals designed to be removed and repositioned at will.
- Contents & Specs
- 6 mil printable polyester
- 1.3 mil clear acrylic removable
- 70# release liner
- Minus 40°F to 200°F
- 6 months when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity