PrismJET 60-40 One Way View Perforated Vinyl - 60in x 100ft
Shipping Weight: 35.00 lbs.
Product Details: PrismJET 60-40 One Way View Perforated Vinyl - 60in x 100ft
PrismJET One Way View Perforated 60/40 vinyl is a removable, matte solvent-printable vinyl with a perforation pattern that removes only 40% of the face film. This leaves 60% of the print surface area for vibrant, legible high quality prints. Excellent for one-way-view commercial storefront graphics.Features:
- Matte white face film printable with Solvent, eco-solvent, and Latex ink
- Perforated with 60/40 pattern for maximum print quality and legibility
- Removable, clear acrylic adhesive
- 6 mil, semi-rigid face film supports easy installation of large graphics without risk of stretching vinyl
- Rated for up to two years outdoors in vertical applications
- Optically clear overlaminate may be added for enhanced UV and abrasion resistance and easier installation
PrismJET One-Way-View 60/40 Brochure - Click Here
Commercial store front graphics and any non-automotive application requiring visibility from inside and near-opacity from the outside.
- Suitable for application on windows
- Glass surfaces
- Smooth, flat clear substrates and more.
- Contents & Specs
- One 60in x 100ft roll of PrismJET 60/40 One Way View Vinyl
- Face Film: 6 matte white face, black back perforated PVC
- Weight:160 g/m2 (including adhesive)