PrismJET 80-20 One Way View Perforated Vinyl - 54in x 100ft
Shipping Weight: 32.00 lbs.
Currently Out of Stock
Product Details: PrismJET 80-20 One Way View Perforated Vinyl - 54in x 100ft
PrismJET One Way View Perforated 80/20 vinyl is a removable, matte solvent-printable vinyl with a perforation pattern that removes only 20% of the face film. This leaves 80% of the print surface area for vibrant, legible high quality prints. This is the ideal product for one-way-view commercial storefront graphics.Features:
- Matte white face film printable with Solvent, eco-solvent, and Latex ink
- Perforated with 80/20 pattern for maximum print quality and legibility
- Removable, clear acrylic adhesive
- 6 mil, semi-rigid face film supports easy installation of large graphics without risk of stretching vinyl
- Rated for up to two years outdoors in vertical applications
- Optically clear overlaminate may be added for enhanced UV and abrasion resistance and easier installation
PrismJET One-Way-View 80/20 Brochure - Click Here
Commercial store front graphics and any non-automotive application requiring visibility from inside and near-opacity from the outside.
- Suitable for application on windows,
- Glass surfaces,
- Lexan and similar smooth,
- Flat clear substrates and more.
- Contents & Specs
- One 54in x 100ft roll of PrismJET 80/20 Film
- Face Film: 6 matte white face, black back perforated PVC
- Weight:160 g/m2 (including adhesive)
- Adhesive:Clear removable acrylic adhesive
- Release Liner:Paper Release liner
- Outdoor durability:1 to 2-year outdoor durability under normal conditions, with minimal residue remaining within 1 year.
- Compatible Inks:Solvent, eco-solvent, HP Latex, and UV curable inks
- Shelf Life:1 Year