PrismJET VJ1624X Economy Package [SHOWN WITH $6,000 INSTANT REBATE]
Shipping Weight: 516.00 lbs.
Product Details: PrismJET VJ1624X Economy Package [SHOWN WITH $6,000 INSTANT REBATE]
Instant Rebate for the Mutoh ValueJET 1624X Printerwith bulk ink adapter, (4L ink) and 1 Cleaning Cartridge
The Mutoh ValueJET 1624X 64" eco-solvent printer utilizes a state of the art four color print head, and with Mutoh's patented Intelligent Interweave technology makes easy work of creating beautiful, pristine graphics. It is ideal for vehicle wraps, decals, banners, trade show graphics, indoor and outdoor signs, POP displays, and much more.
- High speed commercial outdoor printer - Up to 600 sq/ft per hour production
- Intelligent Interweave Technology - virtually eliminates printing issues such as horizontal banding, step mismatch banding, ink mottle, etc.
- Best in class quality and productivity - Reasonable pricing, compact design, environmentally conscious.
- Easy to install - with web-delivered installation video.
- Optional VM10 on-board spectrophotometer
- The patented SpectroVue supports precise color management for consistent quality
- SpectroVue VM-10 incorporates DP1, spectral imaging chip, a high res "digital prism" that produces fast, easy creation of ICC media profiles
- Check color and media compatibility quickly without interrupting production schedules
- ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) smart phone app allows you to monitor your printer remotely
- UV Durability Without Lamination: Up to 3 Years Outdoor*
* For heavy duty applications where mechanical stress is involved, lamination is required. Stabilization is required prior to lamination.
- Vehicle wraps
- Indoor signs
- Outdoor signs
- Decals and stickers
- Trade show graphics
- Wall decals and much more
- Contents & Specs
- ValueJET 1624X 64" Printer
- Mutoh Edition FlexiSIGN & Print RIP Software
- Power Cable
- Two year on-site limited warranty
- 220ml Starter Kit (CMYK) ($428 value)
ValueJet 1624X - Technical Key Specifications
Print Technology Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology Print Head 1 Nozzle Configuration 180 nozzles x 8 lines Drop Mass Range (pl) 3.5 to 35.2 Head Heights Low: 1.5 mm / High: 2.5 mm
ValueJet 1624X - Media Specifications
Max. Media Width 1625 mm (63,97”) Max. Print Width 1615 mm (63,58”) Max. Media Thickness 0.3 / 1.3 mm * * : Max. media thickness in specified per head height Media Measurements * Ø 150 mm / 2” & 3” / 30 kg * : Standard non-motorised roll-off system Media Drying System Individually & intelligently* controlled pre-heater, fixer & dryer (30 - 50 °C) * : Slowest heaters starts first taking into account all target temperatures
ValueJet 1624X - Performance*
High Quality (720 x 1440 - 8 p) 5.0 m²/h Quality (720 x 1080 - 6 p) 7.5 m²/h Quality Production (720 x 1080 - 6 p) 10.0 m²/h Production (720 x 720 - 4 p) 14.5 m²/h Speed Production (720 x 720 - 4 p) 20.5 m²/h Billboard (360 x 720 - 2 p) 29.1 m²/h * Select Examples of 31 Print Modes Available
ValueJet 1624X - Ink Specifications
Ink Type Eco Ultra / UMS * * : Prints made with Mutoh UMS inks on Grafityp GEF non pvc film have obtained an indoor air comfort certificate issued by Eurofins. The first European certificate for interior deco prints.
Ink Volume 220 ml, 440 ml & 1000 ml * / 440 ml & 1000 ml * * : 1000 ml ink bag requires optional adapter
Ink Colours CMYK Ink Consumption * 8 ml / m² * : Average ink consumption @720 dpi - coverage of 67 % UV durability—without lamination 3 years outdoor * * : For heavy duty applications where mechanical stress is involved, lamination is required. Stabilisation is required prior to lamination.
ValueJet 1624X - Power Consumption
During Printing < 600 W In Stand-by 45 W Warming Up ≤1100 W (main) & ≤ 1200 W (heat) Power Supply AC 100-120 V / AC 200-240 - 60/50 Hz
ValueJet 1624X - Recommended Working Environment
Temperature 22°C - 30 °C with Δt: max. 2 °C/h Humidity 40% - 60 % (no condensation) with ΔRH: max. 5% RH/h
ValueJet 1624X - Machine Measurements
Width x Depth x Height 2698 x 885 x 1261 mm Weight 160 kg