PrismJET VJ64 Bulk Ink ValuPrint Package
Shipping Weight: 529.00 lbs.
Product Details: PrismJET VJ64 Bulk Ink ValuPrint Package
The PrismJET VJ64 is our largest PrismJET printer to date and offers all the benefits of a full-sized 64" large format printer. Like all of our PrismJET printers, the VJ64 is built around an advanced micro-piezo print head and patented wave print firmware that produces high resolution prints with no piezo banding, and amazing versatility.
- A variable droplet, 1440-nozzle piezo print head offers the simplicity of a single-head design. No frustrating head alignment issues. This advanced print head produces droplets ranging from 3.5 to 21 picoliters for outstanding quality and productivity.
- Patented wave print firmware virtually eliminates banding
- Wave printing also supports high speed printing without sacrificing quality
- Available motorized media take-up system keeps your prints clean and pristine
- EnduraINK PRO eco-solvent ink provides brilliant color, excellent and abrasion resistance and lasts up to three years outdoors without lamination
- EnduraINK PRO ink is GreenGuard certified and CPSIA-Compliant. Safe for home and office use
What can you do with a PrismJET VJ64? Almost anything. It would be easier to list what you can't do. The short list includes indoor and outdoor banners, rollup banners, commercial storefront signage, industrial graphics, POP displays, fleet and custom vehicle graphics, vehicle, floor and wall wraps, large format outdoor signs, backlit signs, apparel transfers...oh, sorry, this was supposed to be the short list. Almost anything.
If you have a 24", 48" or 54" PrismJET printer, here are three reasons to move up to a PrismJET VJ64:
- Easy production of big banners
- Do large jobs like commercial window & storefront signage and wall wraps with fewer tiles, more efficient installation
- Easier loading and unloading of large media rolls
- APPLICATIONS:What can you do with a PrismJET VJ64? Almost anything. It would be easier to list what you can't do.The short list includes indoor and outdoor banners, rollup banners, commercial storefront signage, industrial graphics, POP displays, fleet and custom vehicle graphics, vehicle, floor, and wall wraps, large format outdoor signage, backlit signs, apparel transfers...oh sorry, this was supposed to be the short list. Almost anything.
- Contents & Specs
SPECIFICATIONS:PrismJET VJ 64
- PrismJET VJ64 Printer
- Vinyl Express LXi RIP 12 Software
- 10 ft Power Cord (Qty 2)
- 1,000 ML BAG - EnduraINK PRO Ink - Cyan
- 1,000 ML BAG - EnduraINK PRO Ink - Magenta
- 1,000 ML BAG - EnduraINK PRO Ink - Yellow
- 1,000 ML BAG - EnduraINK PRO Ink- Black
- EnduraINK PRO Ink Cleaning Cartridges (set of 4)
- Hig Capacity Ink Pack Adapter (set of 4)
- 25 ft Crossover Patch Cable
- Sample Roll - PrismJET 201 Matte White Vinyl 27" x 20
- Sample Roll - PrismJET 203 Gloss White Vinyl 27" x 20
- Sample Roll - PrismJET 222 Matte White Vinyl 27" x 20
- 10 oz Banner 38" X 40 yd Gloss White
- SIGNWarehouse Care One Year Gold Support Trial
- 1 yr On-Site PrismJET Parts Warranty
Technology Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology Print Heads one Nozzle Configuration 180 nozzles x 8 lines Drop Mass Range (pl) 3.5 - 7 - 12.4 - 14 - 21 pl Head Heights Low: 0.6" (1.5 mm) / High: 0.98" ( 2.5 mm) Media Specifications Max. Media Width 63.9” (1625 mm) Max. Print Width 63.6" (1615 mm) Max. Media Thickness 0.112" - 0.5" (0.3 / 1.3 mm) * * : Max. media thickness in specified per head height Media Measurements * outer diameter 5.9" (150 mm) media on 2” & 3” cores * : Standard non-motorised roll-off system Media Drying System Individually controlled pre-heater, fixer & dryer (30 - 50 °C) Performance Vinyl High Quality (1440 x 1440 16p) 30 sq ft/hr Vinyl Production (720 x 720 8p) 75 sq ft/hr Banner Production (720 x 720 4p) 124 sq ft/hr Banner High Speed (360 x 1080 3p) 161.5 sq ft/hr Ink Specifications Ink Type EnduraINK PRO eco-solvent ink Ink Volume 220 ml & 1000 ml * / 1000 ml * * : 1000 ml ink pack requires optional high capacity ink adapter Ink Colors CMYK Ink Consumption * 0.8 ml / sq ft * : Average ink consumption @720 dpi - coverage of 67 % UV durability—without lamination 3 years outdoors * * in vertical applications. Lamination is recommended for application exposing prints to abrasion and/or detergents Power Consumption During Printing < 600 W In Stand-by 75 W Warming Up ≤ 1100 W (main) & ≤ 1200 W (heat) Power Supply AC 100-120 V / AC 200-240 - 60/50 Hz Recommended Working Environment Temperature 22°C - 30 °C with Δt: max. 2 °C/h Humidity 40% - 60 % (no condensation) with ΔRH: max. 5% RH/h Dimensions Width x Depth x Height 106"W x 35"D x 50"H (2698 x 885 x 1261 mm)