Roland Camm-1 GS-24 Desktop Vinyl Cutter with Stand
Shipping Weight: 41.00 lbs.
Product Details: Roland Camm-1 GS-24 Desktop Vinyl Cutter with Stand
ROLAND CAMM-1 GS-24 SERVO VINYL CUTTER
Roland Camm-1 GS-24 Desktop Vinyl Cutter with digital servo motor, overlap cutting for thick materials, and perforated cutting for "pop-out" decals. The GS-24 has 40% more cutting force than the GX-24 due to an advanced new head design. The GS-24 is Roland's most advanced desktop vinyl cutter ever.
- Speed: up to 20 inches per second
- Downforce: up to 350 grams of downforce
- Contour Cutting: optical registration mark system
- Software: Roland CutStudio, R-Wear Studio
- Plug-ins: for CorelDRAW (Win) and Illustrator (Win/MAC)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Warranty: 3-Year
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is precision and efficiency—to the max. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers great stability and down force of up to 350 grams. Translation: you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. Vehicle Graphics. Signs & Decals. Decorated Apparel. Specialty Graphics. And more. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a 3-Year Trouble-Free Warranty*, the GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
Keep it Simple.
With a newly-designed LCD panel, precise blade groove on its apron for easy manual cutting, and an included roller base that keeps feeds straight, we made sure the GS-24 is as easy to use as it is technologically-advanced.
It’s All Material.
With its completely re-designed cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 isn't just for vinyl cutting. It accepts a range of additional materials (two inches to 27.5 inches wide), including paint mask, twill, heat transfer and sandblast material. The GS-24 does it all.
Measure once. Cut 10-times.
The GS-24 features state-of-the-art overlap cutting (up to 10-times), half or perforated cutting, and the ability to cut by line color. Now, complicated workflows are easier than ever.
Strength comes from within.
GS-24 flexes its muscles with up to 350 grams of force (a 39.5% increase)—making cutting and weeding thick substrates like magnetic materials a piece of cake.
Crop Mark Recognition.
With included optical registration system, the GS-24 recognizes desktop printer crop marks, perfectly aligning the media to create, precise cuts each and every time.
Meet The Maestro
Included Roland CutStudio plug-in software is specially-designed to harmoniously work with Roland cutters, allowing you to quickly, easily, and effectively output cut graphics, including resizing, repositioning, rotatnig, and mirroring images. The GS-24 also cuts oversized images using a using an improved tiling function, and cuts true type fonts without the need for outlining. CutStudio supports BMP, JPG, STX, AI, and EPS file formats, and can cut directly from Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. Cut Studio works on Mac & PC.
Speed Thats Spot On
Thanks to a highly innovative digital servomotor, the GS-24 can handle vinyl cutting assignments, as well as cutting jobs involving other types of materials, at speeds of up to 20 inches per second. But speed without accuracy doesn’t mean anything. That’s where our curve-smoothing function comes in—precisely cutting at the highest speeds to optimize productivity and efficiency.
- Contents & Specs
- (1) Roland Camm-1 GS-24 Vinyl Cutter with standCut Studio Software Plugin Summary
- Cuts TrueType fonts without the need for outlining
- Vectorization tool generates cut lines from any JPG or bitmap image
- Quickly and easily enlarges , reduces, positions, rotates, and mirrors images
- BMP, JPG, STX, AI and EPS file formats are all supported
- Compatible with Windows® 7, Vista and XP
- Includes plug-ins for latest Adobe® Illustrator® (Mac & PC) and CorelDRAW® (PC only)
- Works with all professional signmaking software
- Bundled with all Roland CAMM-1 series and STIKA vinyl cutters
- Compatible with previous CAMM-1 cutters, including PNC, CM, CX and GX series