Silhouette Cameo 3 12in Electronic Cutter
Shipping Weight: 11.00 lbs.
Product Details: Silhouette Cameo 3 12in Electronic Cutter
The Silhouette CAMEO® is your standard in electronic cutting. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other material up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials.
- Cut sticker and decal paper, vinyl lettering, specialty decorative papers, card stock, stencils, heat transfer media for garments and more.
- The Silhouette CAMEO™ is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more up to 12in wide and 10ft long.
- The creative possibilities with the Silhouette CAMEO® are endless.
- Home decor
- Glass etching
- Wall and car decals
- School Projects
- 3-D projects
- Cards and invitations
- 3-D paper creations
Here are just a few ideas:
Design your own custom apparel
Personalize a party
Give your home decor a signature look
Build 3D prototypes
Cut fabric and save time doing it
Decorate with vinyl decals
Construct a school project
Create custom invitations
Make a stencil
Create unique stamps
- Contents & Specs
- Silhouette Specs:
Maximum Cutting Area -12 in x12 in (304.8 mm x 304.8 mm) with carrier sheet, 11.6 in x 10 ft. (295 mm x 3048 mm) in expanded mode with roll media
CompatibleMedia Widths - 2 in to 12 in (50 mm to 305 mm)
Maximum Media Thickness - 20 mils (0.5 mm)
Maximum Cut Speed - 3.9 in/sec (10 cm/s)
Maximum Cutting Force - 210 gf
Cut Thru Media And Backing - When using Carrier Sheet only *1
SD CARD - Read only. 16GB, SDHC compatible
Compatible Media Types - Film media 0.1m or less in thickness, Heat transfer, Paint Mask, Postcards, Scrapbooking paper, Inkjet photo paper, Chipboard, Rhinestone template material
Interface - USB 2.0 High-speed
Command Modes - GP-GL™, HP-GL®
Display Panel - Graphical Liquid Crystal Display
Unit Dimensions - 20.9 in x 5.0 in x 6.5 in(532 x 128 x 164.6 mm)
Ship Dimensions - 24 in x 11 in x 11 in (610 x 280 x 280 mm)
Warranty - 1 Year Parts & Labor
*1 Must use Carrier Sheet for all cut thru applications: cutting paper, cardstock, and cutting thru sticker plus backing.
- Silhouette CAMEO® electronic cutting tool
- Silhouette Studio® software
- Power cable, USB cable
- Basic instruction manual
- 12-inch cutting mat
- Cutting blade
- One-month basic subscription to the Silhouette Design Store