SISER EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl - 15 in x 150 ft - Powder Blue
Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs.
Product Details: SISER EasyWeed Heat Transfer Vinyl - 15 in x 150 ft - Powder Blue
- Polyurethane, ready-to-cut, custom garment decoration film
- 3.6 mil, Peels HOT or COLD
- Extremely durable, wash after wash. Excellent for multi-color jobs
- Thinner than most films which makes it easier to weed. Applied results light and flexible
- Weed small letters and fine designs easily without losing pieces
- Pressure sensitive carrier
- Medium pressure: 302 degrees F for 10-15 seconds
- Lower pressure than competitorsUsed on 100% polyester, 100% cotton and all poly/cotton blends
Application Directions Reverse cut with 45 degree blade. This is a HOT or COLD peel product. Weed excess material. Preheat garment in heat press at 302 degrees F for 4 seconds. Position EasyWeed application on garment and heat apply 302 degrees F for 10-15 seconds, medium pressure. Teflon sheet should always be placed between the heat platen and the plastic carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
Wash Instructions Turn garment inside out. Machine wash on COLD with mild detergent. NO bleach. Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines. Do NOT dry clean. Instructions apply to the material only. Please follow garment washing instructions as well. Excellent durability, even after repeated washings.
Note: Actual product dimensions are 14.75in x 150ft.
For best results with layered graphics, always apply layers of like product. For instance, EasyWeed on Easyweed. Mixing thermal transfer films in layered graphics may result in peeling of layers when the garment is laundered
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 4 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
I have been using siser for three years now. The performance of the product is wonderful sticks to everything. I have only had one complaint: no Pantone pms or hex or html anything to allow me to put the correct color in the computer on a customers mock up! Because of this, it only gets a B- from us due to the company not supporting the sales team.
Joseph Fowler (Clearwater, KS) 9/7/2015