SISER TTD Easy Mask Heat Transfer Tape - 20 in x 150ft
Shipping Weight: 18.00 lbs.
Product Details: SISER TTD Easy Mask Heat Transfer Tape - 20 in x 150ft
SISER TTD Easy Mask
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface
- With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
- Place your squeegee at a 45 degree angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
- Life a corner of the mask, use a steady motion to separate the mask from the image
- Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside. Recommend using Cold Laminator for large production runs
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: 3 out of 5 (1 Reviews)
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.
Works OK, would be even better with more "tack".
Works ok, but would like it to have more "tack" to it.
Ed Butcher (Stewart, TN) 9/21/2013