UniNet iColor 500 TransferRIP Starter Package with Forever Laser Paper
Shipping Weight: 83.00 lbs.
Product Details: UniNet iColor 500 TransferRIP Starter Package with Forever Laser Paper
- Superior technology and impressive speed with a compact footprint.
UniNet presents the revolutionary iColor® 500 Printer featuring full color, fluorescent color and fluorescent white toners combined with TRUE black printing. A unique and low-cost digital technology for mid-run apparel, garments, cards, envelopes, banners, and other media and surfaces.FEATURES
The iColor® 500 printers feature LED technology and low temperature fusing. This allows for the transfer of images onto delicate synthetics without damage to the fabric when used with the iColor® premium transfer paper.
The iColor 500 uses a unique CMYK+Fluorescent White toner set that gives you the full, rich color of a CMYK printer plus the ability to decorate dark garments with vivid, colorful appliques and opaque whites. This unique five toner set solves problems found in other laser transfer products, and does it for hundreds less than any other white toner printer on the market.
- The lowest cost, toner-based, heat-transfer solution for full-color, white and fluorescent printing!
- iColor®’s unique white printing technology to produce white text and graphics on dark colored apparel and paper
- Easy production of short to mid-run repeat orders
- Produce high-quality printing on apparel and other media in-house
- Achieve full-color complex designs in the highest resolution on the market
- UniNet Premium Paper produces consistent transfers time after time
- CMYK+FW Toner and UniNet Premium Paper supports pastels and gradients on white shirts - no more blotchy transfers!
- Best durability - over 100 wash cycles
- Low temperature paper eliminates risk of damaging delicate fabrics!
- Transfer to:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- Beer, wine and juice bottles
- White, colored or clear labels
- Dark and light paper stock
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Dark restaurant menus with white print
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Colored card stock
- Wood signs
- Sports apparel
- Tote bags
- Contents & Specs
- PRINT SPEED: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; Up to 34 ppm on standard media
- PROCESSOR: 533 MHz
- DUTY CYCLE: Up to 100,000 pgs./mo.
- DUPLEX: Standard
- MEMORY: Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB
- RESOLUTION: 1200 x 600
- EMULATION: PostScript® 3™
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: Standalone and network - Windows® 7/7 x64, Vista®/Vista x64, XP Home/ XP Professional/XP x64, Server 2008 R2 x64, Server 2008/2008 x64, Server 2003/2003 x64; Mac® support OS X 10.4 and higher
- INTERFACES: 10/100-TX Ethernet, High Speed USB v2.0
- PAPER CAPACITY: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- PAPER CASSETTE: 530-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- PAPER SIZES (MIN./MAX.): Multipurpose tray handles up to 100 sheets: (3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14" Paper Cassette: 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- PAPER WEIGHT: Multipurpose tray: 17 lb. bond to 140 lb. index (64 to 250 gsm) Paper Cassette: 17 lb. bond to 120 lb. index (64 to 220 gsm)
- SIZE (WXDXH): 17.1" x 21.5" x 15.3" (43.5 cm x 54.7 cm x 38.9 cm) WEIGHT: 60.8 lb. (27.6 kg) POWER: 120v
- iColor 500 Laser Printer with starter set of CMYKW toner cartridges, one year warranty
- iColor TransferRIP Software and Dongle
- 25 set of Premium Laser Transfer Paper & Adhesive Paper
- Infrared Digital Thermometer Kit
- iColor 2 Step Standard 'A' Transfer Paper for Light & Dark Garments - 8.5" X 17" - 100 sheets
- iColor 2 Step Standard 'B' LoTemp Adhesive Paper for Light & Dark Garments - 8.5" X 17" - 100 sheets
- iColor 500 Quick Start Guide
Note: The iColor printers do not come with a USB cable. Please add one or request that the sales consultant add it to you order.