UniNet iColor 600 Heat Transfer Laser Printer - Intermediate Starter Package
Shipping Weight: 123.00 lbs.
Product Details: UniNet iColor 600 Heat Transfer Laser Printer - Intermediate Starter Package
Package includes a 16" x 20" swing away digital heat press! Also includes iColor TransferRIP and is PC only. Not Mac compatible.
The iColor® 600 printer featuring full color and fluorescent white toners combined with TRUE black printing in an 11"x 17" Tabloid size. The iColor 600 is the perfect solution for those who want the versatility and economy of the iColor 500, but need to create larger transfers. In addition to its larger print size, the iColor 600 comes bundled with the iColor TransferRIP software for single-pass, CMYK or CMYW printing. It's the best value on the market for full size heat transfer applications on dark and colored garments. The iColor uses a unique CMYK+Fluorescent White toner set that gives you the full, rich color of a CMYK printer plus the ability to decorate dark garments with vivid, colorful appliques and opaque whites. This unique five toner set solves problems found in other laser transfer products, and does it for hundreds less than comparable white toner printers.
- Lowest cost 11" x 17" Tabloid size white toner laser printer on the market
- CMYKW toner set produces rich blacks and opaque whites from one printer
- Fluorescent White toner for black light apparel and transfers
- Fluorescent CMY upgrade for full color black light transfers and graphics
- Bundled with iColor TransferRIP for single-pass white toner CMYW printing
- TransferRIP screening option products softer, more durable transfers
- TransferRIP screen and saturation controls reduce toner cost up to 40%
- Clear toner and Security toner upgrades coming soon
- Transfer to:
- Natural and synthetic fabrics
- Dark and light fabrics
- Beer, wine and juice bottles
- White, colored or clear labels
- Dark and light paper stock
- T-shirts and sweatshirts
- Dark restaurant menus with white print
- Corporate logo shirts
- Mouse pads
- Colored card stock
- Wood signs
- Sports apparel
- Tote bags
- Signs with colored, white or fluorescent print
- Contents & Specs
- UniNet iColor 600 Laser Printer with One Year On-site Warranty
- Includes Transfer RIP (PC Only; Not Mac compatible)
- Starter set of CMYKW (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and Fluorescent White) Toner Cartridges
- 16" x 20" EnduraPRESS Swing Away Digital Heat Press
- Toner Cartridges for iColor 600 - One of Each: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and Fluorescent White
- 100 - 11" x 17” Sheets EnduraTRANS SWT FHC Self Weeding Transfer paper
- UniNet Premium Transfer & Adhesive Paper Sheets for Dark and Light Garments - 25 each
- T-Square Alignment Tool
- Infarred Digital Thermometer Kit
- iColor 500 Quick Start Guide
- Initial 90 Day Premium Support Package
- PRINT SPEED: Up to 8 ppm on transfer media; Up to 34 ppm on standard media
- PROCESSOR: 533 MHz
- DUTY CYCLE: Up to 100,000 pgs./mo.
- DUPLEX: Standard
- MEMORY: Standard 256 MB; maximum 768 MB
- RESOLUTION: 1200 x 600
- EMULATION: PostScript® 3™
- OPERATING SYSTEMS: Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 x64, Server 2003
- PAPER CAPACITY: Standard 100-sheet; handles transfer media, card and mailing label stock
- PAPER CASSETTE: 530-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- PAPER SIZES (MIN./MAX.): Multipurpose tray handles up to 100 sheets: (3" x 5" to 8.5" x 14" Paper Cassette: 5.8" x 8.3" to 8.5" x 14"
- PAPER WEIGHT: Multipurpose tray: 17 lb. bond to 140 lb. index (64 to 250 gsm) Paper Cassette: 17 lb. bond to 120 lb. index (64 to 220 gsm)
- SIZE (WXDXH): 17.1" x 21.5" x 15.3" (43.5 cm x 54.7 cm x 38.9 cm) WEIGHT: 60.8 lb. (27.6 kg) POWER: 120v
Please note: Laser transfer with white toner and two-stage papers requires the use of a heat press with very even platen pressure. Clam shell presses do not provide even pressure across the platen and are not recommended for this application. If you do not already own a swing away press, we advise you to purchase the Intermediate Package or add a swing away heat press to your order.
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review: Not yet rated
Click here to write an review and share your thoughts with others.